Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Bulk actions in Conversations Inbox

When using the Inbox feature, each item must be opened individually. Multiple selections and batch actions are not available (example for closing batch emails or assigning in bulk) 

The individual action only results is an extremely tedious and time consuming and inefficient process for managing messages through hubspot. 

53 Replies
KimM
New Contributor

Yes, its a painful process dealing with conversations after being away for a few days or even hours at time.

Would also be great to have a feature where it automatically moves on to the next conversation when you close one rather than having to click onto the next.

plandes
Occasional Contributor

I can't really believe this request/idea is now open for more than one year and bulk deleting is not possible in conversations. This is really frustrating, since this sould be a basic feature, shouldn't it?

josephdeluca
Occasional Contributor

I been dealing with this for sometime, I have over 7000 emails , I went on vaction and come back and was overwhelemed 

Not sure why the delevlpoers wouldn't include a bulk delete option, I dont think they would like to go trew each 7000 emails and delete one by one.

Anyone know if maybe there is a reset of your account to maybe get around this issue

Dirk_hurra_com
New Contributor

We have so many spam Emails in that email conversations. 
Please! 

josephdeluca
Occasional Contributor

WOuld it be better to try a better community to figure out what is best to do with over 7000 emails and no way to bulk delete them

willysh
Occasional Contributor

Did a search to find out how to do this and it comes up with a years old community request thread that's yet to be resolved. Why is this not possible? Why have Hubspot not responded?

HubSpot is quickly turning out to be more trouble than it's worth. 

bdv
New Contributor

I don't understand why you don't have this basic feature? You have soem amazing fetures and toosl so why ignore the basic ones?

josephdeluca
Occasional Contributor

I found a way to solve the issue of the emails

willysh
Occasional Contributor

Hey @josephdeluca, What did you do? Pay someone on Fiverr to do it for you?

josephdeluca
Occasional Contributor

nope  i didnt pay anyone