HubSpot Ideas

Jameel

Bulk actions in Conversations Inbox

When using the Inbox feature, each item must be opened individually. Multiple selections and batch actions are not available (example for closing batch emails or assigning in bulk) 

The individual action only results is an extremely tedious and time consuming and inefficient process for managing messages through hubspot. 

100 Commentaires
gjacobs
Membre

Great Idea, I have also raised this. It would make thing so much more efficient.

Wollyja
Membre

In general, we love Hubspot and most if not all of the product is amazing...except shared inbox. Bulk actions are a must - without them the product is almost unusable. We'd like to move our shared inbox from GrooveHQ into Hubspot, but it would be painful to do it today...

GreatApe
Membre

This would be very beneficial for our industry as well.  Once we close out jobs in our software, each job is given an invoice and they all hit our email and there is a bunch!  To delete one by one is very tough when we are busy!

dmayoral
Membre

We have the same problem, and yet not a solution to this. 

TechPatrolcomau
Membre

How has this not been responded to by @bsn ??? It's been nearly a year...  WE NEED THIS ANSWER! 

*Another note* - Latest comments should be on the 1st page, not the 3rd... 

gjacobs
Membre

Some advice for you, Make use of tickets and change your mailbox settings to auto-create a ticket when a conversation is received.

dmayoral
Membre

Already tried that, does not work @gjacobs .  @HubTrog I assume that you are from Hubspot could you give us a solution, its unacceptable that we don't have a solution for this, if not people are going to start to question the "Quality of your service". 

It has been a problem for more than a year.
¿Where is the solutions guys?

mfreiert
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi folks - Sorry for the radio silence on our side around this issue.

Delivering this functionality is a deceptively hard engineering and design challenge. With an operation that impacts multiple threads at once, we need to update many components of the Conversations inbox, for every active inbox user's browser, instantly, while they are actively interacting with the data being changed, in a performant way, without confusing users through behavior like "all the threads in this list suddenly changed or disappeared!"

We do hear your feedback and see the need for this update. We are actively working on delivering this functionality and expect it to be available in the next month!

TechPatrolcomau
Membre

"Next Month!" Smiley heureux 

peterohlsson
Membre

Yea, just do this please!

We would like to be able to mark 200 emails/conversations and mark them as closed!

veach4
Participant

I agree.

tekneecal
Membre

I'm switching to ZOHO.

dmayoral
Membre

You promise to the community an answer in a month, we still waiting for an answer after 3 weeks... this is unacceptable. Could you give us a solution ? 

Best, 

legworkprm
Membre

This is a joke.  This is basic functionality Hubspot.  We're not launching the space-shuttle here people...just want to bulk delete some conversations.  It makes inbox extremely unusable.  Going back to Zendesk. 

edsbrain
Membre

Like a Bulk Delete button? Yes! Yes! Yes!

So annoying that I need to delete these conversations one at a time. Also annoying that all of our invoices, which we copy to ourselves so that we have records, are in this conversation inbox and we cannot just get rid of the hundreds with a few clicks and then one massive "delete". C'mon Hubspot!

RHatomize
Participant

Does anyone know how long this issue has been in planning stage?  

Kasiek
Contributeur

thumb up, in our case it starts to be a critical problem 😕 

ashleyhendrix
Membre

Yes, please!  The current inbox is extremely inefficient. 

mkt
Participant

This really needs to be implemented. I feel this is a major oversight on HubSpot's end. 

CraigBailey
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

+1 for this please