Bulk Upload for Instagram

Right now Hubspot has enabled users to bulk upload to all social media platforms except for Instagram. 

We are a marketing company, and we are posting to Instagram on a regular basis. It would be great if we could upload all of our social media posts in advance for the top 3 social media sites (FB, IG, Twitter) instead of having to go back and add individual posts for IG. 

It would really make HubSpot even more usefule to our company.

HubSpot updates
5 Replies
MediaTeenCamp
New Contributor

We are currently using https://later.com/ to do our bulk uploading to Instagram but if we could get the same functionaity inside of HubSpot we'd move over in a heartbeat.

TGuthrie
New Contributor

Adding to this thread - it would be nice to be able to use the same spreadsheet I use for Google+, FB, Twitter, and LinkedIn to bulk schedule Instagram posts as well. Is there any progress? 

Provenir
New Contributor

Absolutely agree @MediaTeenCamp. I have been using Later and am a HubSpot newby.  I feel like I have stepped back in time with HubSpot  Social bulk posting option and am dissapointed I may still be flicking between applications.  I was sold on the "all in one" application from Hubspot but the usability of bulk Social posting really dosent cut it compared to other options.  

I really hope HubSpot are going to address this area. 

Now the question is, do I continue to use Later or battle through posting to Insta 1 by 1 so as to track through HubSpot??  Advice welcomed. 

madibrown1
Occasional Contributor

This is an extreme pain point for us when moving into HubSpot from Loomly - we are wasting a lot of time manually entering posts. Why is it a feature for other sm platforms but not Instagram? Would that feature not be created at the same time?

ConversionCrew
Occasional Contributor

Same wish here, bulk uploading to Instagram would be very helpful!