HubSpot Ideas

itsmaret

Bulk Upload Tracking URLs

Hi all,

The idea: To be able to bulk upload/import UTM tracking URLs (and potentially have a template sheet, like with contact/company imports)

Who for: This is for those who work in big portals, using URLs across many sources/mediums and making use of many keywords/ads/content in order to track where contacts are coming from better/easier.

Value: To make creating many URLs faster and easier, rather than creating a URL one at a time.

I just had a chat with the HubSpot support team and they specifically said that in order for HubSpot to track where a contact has come from - the URL has to exist the URL Tracking Builder tool. Doing this one at a time seems very laborious when working in several portals who work with global teams and across many different online channels.

Please can you create a bulk-upload option for URL tracking?

Thanks,

Maret

22 Kommentare
ellierdz
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We really need this! is a nightmare every time I have a new campaign and have to do this manually 

Roger
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We use an intelligent Excel to build the tracking codes. It would be a great help to be able the url in bulk and not to do it just one after the other. It could also be an idea to bulk upload the list with the details and produce the url's in Hubspot. Thank's in advance.

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
dmastin
HubSpot-Produktteam

We will revisit this in 2021. Thank you all for the feedback.

ElenaCovalent
Teilnehmer/-in

Please add this!!!

cadyrsmith
Teilnehmer/-in

Really, really need the ability to bulk upload tracking URLS that were built in an excel spreadsheet using a formula. Not having this feature is making adopting tracking URLs a giant pain across the board.

NicoleSengers
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

Large marketing teams, enterprise accounts that depoly global campaigns and teams with integrated campaigns that use multiple touch points require a solution where they can upload bulk UTm tags without having to manually add this one-by-one.

This feature would enable teams with a global deployment a far more advanced solution that would make it easier for a global deployment of a campaign.

cjkappen
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

This would be incredibly helpful. Please add it to the list!

MichaelSchm
Teilnehmer/-in

This would really save a lot of time.

Filling out that form again and again is a pain.

VMillar
Mitglied

I could use this feature for running referral campaigns to companies/users as well.  Please add.

ESolari
Mitglied

Can't believe this doesn't exist already. Would be nice to attribute print material.. but not going to spend hours generating 6k tracking urls etc...

Tyler-Ottawa
Mitglied | Partner

This would help with creating a document with many internal links! 

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
dmastin
HubSpot-Produktteam

Update: this is not currently on our roadmap.

EPollard
Mitglied

PLEASE!! Add this to your list of things to do. it takes hours to get this done!

EMoer
Mitglied

I'm going to should agree. It looks like it need to be a reasonably easy addition to make belongings in my opinion trackable for a # of downloads. I hoped this turned into already a capability and found it surprising that it isn't always. Please add this on your roadmap!

DSullivan1
Mitglied

Revisiting this, this would be absolutey super to have. 

It is MUCH faster for me to create all my links in excel. Would then be a simple upload to the HubSpot tracking url builder. 

Doing this repetitive action not only takes a lot longer but also creates much more opportunity for me to make mistakes. 

AndreaM02
Teilnehmer/-in

This is needs to be a feature immediately.  As an enterprise account, this should be a priority.  We have over 80 links we need to create and its extremely painful to deliver links for our partners or other teams when we have to do this manually.   Please, I am begging you to please prioritize this on your roadmap.   Thank you!

AJamison
Mitglied | Partner

YES! I just submitted this idea, too. Disappointing that this was submitted in 2020 and there hasn't been progress. It's a productivity killer!

MHawro
Mitglied

I was about to submit this idea too. I need to create 70+ tracking URLs and I have to do them all manually. I'm crying already.

Beth_
Teilnehmer/-in

Like MHawro ☝️ I'm crying at the idea of having to create all my links one-by-one. We need this functionality 

davidgh01
Teilnehmer/-in

Update: I don't think theyre ever gonna do this