HubSpot Ideas

ChristinaKay

Bulk Publish Knowledge Base

I know how great bulk publishing of website/blog pages is so now can we please get bulk publishing for knowledge base?  It will save SO much time for people who migrate and don't want to publish right away. 

10 Replies
MariZanchetta
Contributor

Yes we need this. Over 100 articles to publish and I have to go through them one by one to publish, it makes no sense! We should be able to have the same capabilities as the bulk edit options available for the Website pages.

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

PLUS 1,000,000

MMüller6

The idea is from August 2022 and neither for the website nor for the blog articles or the knowledge base is bulk publishing possible yet. However, the implementation should be comparatively easy. Please prioritize this!

Javy007

This would be a great addition!! Also, adding to this request 🙌

uxfrank

This is really painful. Has Hubspot abandoned their articles? Should we be using something else? 

EClark5

I searched for documentation on bulk publishing assuming I was missing something after switching my knowledge base to private and sending regisgtration emails. I can't believe that the UI is really that I am going to have to individually go through 300+ articles and republish them on by one? Upvote and please send thoughts and prayers for my wasted night. 

ABickle
Participant | Elite Partner

Yes this would be super helpful, we have over 100 articles to publish for one of our clients, and publishing one by one can be tedious!

JtenHam
Participant

Seems like another pretty simple update to do. Makes migrating to Hubspot from another tool waaaay more user friendly.

We have to publish over 500 KB articles of which many only have plain text. Bulk publishing them would save me a day.

TWashington4
HubSpot Employee

Very useful feature to save customers time with out going into each knowledge base article to publish! Need this!

VLibersat
Participant

Bulk publish from the KB article page is definitely a must, but it would also be great to have a short cut to publish articles individually without having to open/edit them. I can see that option being added to the "More" drop down selection at article level.