HubSpot Ideas

kal06g

Bulk Manage CRM Attachments on Company and Contact Records

We have prospects, customers, and partners who have many attachments/ documents associated with the accounts. Annual Maintenance agreements, Partnership Agreements, POs, Quotes, Presentations...etc. Hubspot CRM currently only allows you to manage attachements on an individual basis, and you have to load attachments into the GUI in smaller groups. This can make attachment management and location very time consuming. It would be great to have an attachment screen with bulk selection for management/ deletion/ download/ upload...etc.

62 Replies
SFurse

I agree with this idea.  I have worked at several organizations where this type of feature would be excellent; ie when new policies are out; when applications need to be uploaded to records (ie membership organization).  Very timeconsuming to do it as an individual upload.

LukeDoulton
Participant

Great idea. I have the same problem. We're migrating 1000's of contacts from an old CRM that have many attachments associated with them. I'm surprised you can migrate documents as this must be a barrier for anyone moving over to HubSpot. 

JMonhaupt
Participant

Ich hab ein ähnliches Problem:

Ich würde gern in einem Datensatz (Ticket) alle Anhänge gesammelt downloaden und nicht jeden Anhang einzeln downloaden.

Gruß Jennifer

Bob2245
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Similar situation: migration from previous CRM with file attachments being critical to the business. There's no development scope to write an API connection to do this, but manual imports don't allow for attachments. I get the complexity in creating something that lets you map the files to the right Hubspot Object, but the feature would be really helpful for migrations.

DJanes

Completely agree that this is needed, we also have the same issue with not being able to select multiple files when searching for individual companies. It currently lets me click one company, but as soon as I search for another company, it unticks the company I had selected, which defeats the object of making life easier and reducing the search time.  

In short - In the marketing - files section - Search for a company, tick the company, search for another company, tick the company etc, they all stay selected which means I can then export all ticked files attached to those companies.

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

While I don't need this feature myself right now, I can see how it will be useful when I do. I also just ran into another user on the Community who needs this.

NNottleman
Participant

Also helpful for administrators to be able to work in bulk and/or have the ability to create clean-up routines.

APetrov
Participant

The lack of Bulk management can be a deal breaker for some!

vesnastefanovic
Participant | Diamond Partner

100% agree..  This is much needed feature!

agilesMarketing

Ich würde gerne alle Attachments gesammelt und mit zugehöriger Account/Customer ID aus dem System exportieren. Kaum vorstellbar, dass ich aktuell noch jedes einzelne Dokument finden und manuell downloaden müsste. Dringend benötigtes Feature! 

JMonhaupt
Participant

@agilesMarketing stimme ich dir vollkommen zu. Lästige tägliche Arbeit. Muss oftmals 20 Datei aus einer E-Mail einzeln downloaden. 

MagnusH

WIr haben bei uns auch das Problem, das wir E-Mails mit vielen Anhängen bekommen.

Es wäre wirklich klasse, wenn wir alle Anhänge auf einmal herunterladen könnten!

Sean_Wilson
Participant

Great idea but it has been 3 years so I don't see it happening.

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is a must!

inigolekunberri
Participant | Diamond Partner

+ 1 this is a must

EWeller

Brilliant idea, this would be so helpful for us too.

YWAMQT
Participant

We also have many contacts who have 10+ attachments on each record. We are now having to move all of those files to cloud storage, but the mere thought of clicking the link to each attachment on each of those contact records just to download each file one by one gives me much distress. Even just simply having some way of downloading all attachments for a single contact as a ZIP file or something would really make this task for more feasible!

Joanne127

Agreed for that, Hope that not only contacts, Deal also, sometime we need  to import attachment for the Deal. One time Maybe 50++

lucaslooi

this is a no-brainer. Other service providers have this, why not Hubspot? 

TJarvis

I agree, this needs to be added in as a core feature