HubSpot Ideas

kmartinez

Bulk Edit or Hide SEO Recommendations

Currently, you cannot bulk edit SEO recommendations. It would be very helpful if we could bulk edit or hide these reccomendations

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
August 16, 2021 09:54 AM

Hi all! I am excited to share that all portals are now able to bulk hide SEO recommendations. If you tick the checkbox(es) to the left of individual recommendations in SEO Recommendations home, a "Hide recommendations" button will appear at the top of the table

In Planning
May 24, 2021 07:33 AM

Hi all- thank you for submitting this idea and for bringing it to our attention that it is extremely painful to manage high volumes of suggestions the SEO tool one-by-one.

I'm happy to share that my team has begun developing this feature. If you would like access this as soon as it goes into beta, send me a direct message and include your name, email address, and HubSpot portal ID

Best,

Amanda

3 Replies
AlexandreSch
Participant

It is indeed a challenge when there is something wrong on HubSpot side and we need to adjust. 

Eg, I have 7600 pages shown in the SEO tool for a site that has less than 150 pages... 

A lot of work to hide all the 7350 pages that are duplicated. 

a_schumacher
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all- thank you for submitting this idea and for bringing it to our attention that it is extremely painful to manage high volumes of suggestions the SEO tool one-by-one.

I'm happy to share that my team has begun developing this feature. If you would like access this as soon as it goes into beta, send me a direct message and include your name, email address, and HubSpot portal ID

Best,

Amanda

a_schumacher
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! I am excited to share that all portals are now able to bulk hide SEO recommendations. If you tick the checkbox(es) to the left of individual recommendations in SEO Recommendations home, a "Hide recommendations" button will appear at the top of the table