HubSpot Ideas

Himation

Bulk Edit Associated Company Property

It should be possible to bulk edit the associated company property for multiple contacts. At the moment, you need to change this one-by-one, which is unnecessarily tedious.

37 Kommentare
MWiller
Mitglied

This would save me so much time when I do bulk jobs. Doing each object individually is mind numbing. 

Sujay
Mitglied

They need to implement this asap, it is a chore to go through the contacts within a company manually and dis-associate. 

MIafrate
Teilnehmer/-in

Essential requirement to be able to bulk amend contact and company associations - to both clear associations and establish new ones

JBorden
HubSpot Employee

+1

GEiselt
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Bump. With 100+ upvotes this should at least be getting reviewed by HubSpot community mods I would think?

shelbyIB
Mitglied

hellllllo we have been asking for this for years please aany update?

GGilbert
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Yes please, we've tried importing and tried to edit it via workflows, to break the association looks to be manual.... very time consuming.

shelbyIB
Mitglied

@GGilbert I found a hack which is:

1) export 2 files - A) Contacts OR deals with all the deal info (even if you if it's blank include deal name, stage, and pipeline) and B) the all companies export with the company domain name (even if it's blank)

2) Create an association on the two separate files based on "company domain name" - make dummy domain names if needed but they need to be unique on each company record.

3) Complete Vlookup in excel to get the Company Domain Name aligned to the Deals (and or Contacts)

4) Import both files with association based on the Company Domain Name and the association should be on that field. Choose "do not import" for any properties that you don't update.

I do Hubspot implementation as part of my consultancy, so if you have any questions you can email me at shelbsland@gmail.com and I'm happy to help further as I know this was a frustrating limitation of the system.

InagreatMedia
Teilnehmer/-in

This is really needed! 👍

str8sports
Teilnehmer/-in

How is this not a standard option.....

JJohnson382
Teilnehmer/-in

Where is this feature! The Cross object association capabilities in hubspot comes up so short.

RyC
Mitglied

Really need this!  I've got thousands of Tasks that I would like to disassociate from Companies, and the only way I'm seeing to do this is a manual edit of each individual task.  Wow! There has to be a better way to do this.  

NJablonski
Mitglied

Any updates on this added functionality? 

BRing
Mitglied

Up

MZehner
Mitglied

Very much need this functionality!

JHutcherson
Mitglied

Need this functionality

JonasAuerbacher
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

This would make changing associations a lot easier, since it is also not possible to change associations via workflows yet. Would be important for all object associations, not just company to contact. Also the option to remove object associations in bulk would be helpful.