HubSpot Ideas

ROlson

Bulk Delete Emails logged

You should have the ability to bulk delete emails logged to the CRM. 

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
February 26, 2024 03:36 PM

Hi everyone! I am updating this idea to Being Reviewed as we consider if we'll be able to deliver it this year.

44 Replies
SWilliams8

Yes I agree this would be very handy and keep the activity log much cleaner! 

MLajoie

Agreed.  This would be a useful to have.

EmilySunshine

TOTALLY agree!!!! 

PRead

This is a no brainer (and currenty really annoying). I'm the newbie at my startup and have been pushing data cleanliness in recording outgoing emails - only to find that some records are now competely bloated. With the current 'single delete' it's going to take days of work to rectifiy.  

KcChano22
Participant

need to a solution like this in HubSpot please = PLUS 1

ELehtonen

This would be great!

KPak
Participant | Elite Partner

100% agree, this is quite critical when Companies forget to add an email/domain to the never log, and you save a large amount of sensitive data. Being able to bulk delete email activity (by date or email) would save so much time. 

ASuvorava

+1 
filter by domain

AndrewinKC
Contributor

This would be a nice feature to have available to system admins!

MZapatero

Bulk deleting activities, or the ability to update them via an import would be SO beneficial when anyone is switching CRMs. I am currently experiencing this. I imported meetings from our former CRM and there was an error with the formatting of the start and end date/time, but it still imported everything and now to fix it, I have to do it manually, 1 by 1, which is incredibly time consuming. 

ClaireRaymond
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Upvoting this please.

We had a client accidentally log confidential emails over a long period of time, and they had to go into each contact/deal/company record and manually delete each one. Horrible user experience!

Also seems crazy that you can't delete logged meetings (pulled in from Gmail calendar) from a contact or user record.

We ended up deleting the contact to clear all data, but they still showed up in reports for that user.

Gretchen
Participant | Platinum Partner

This is definitely needed. It could be limited to Super Admins if need be. There are a number of use cases where you need to bulk delete email activity without deleting the contact record.

HCoelho

I agree this is greatly needed for many reasons.

RLMuniz

So we are all saying this is a good idea.  What is the next step Hubspot programmers?  

kfavaloro
Participant

Has there been any updates on this?

MTBCybermaniacs

How in the **bleep** is this not an available option? I am literally blown away by how good hubspot is at some things... but appears to ignore some super essential database and CRM requirements for small companies and enterprises. To be honest, not being able to do this could be a violation of a clients right to control their data in a secure way. Who should be contacted in the legal group at hubspot to get some traction on this problem?

NBrückner

very much agree!!

we have thousands of mails blocking our work because we manually have to delete 100 of spam messages at a time (and leaving the page and coming back and do the same because the search function doesn't automatically update) in order to find the mails we actually want to answer

DMelton2

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!

JJoseph19

+1! Need that feature!

Sdiddy407
Contributor

Why is this not a thing yet?