HubSpot Ideas

bradley

Bulk Delete COS URL Mappings

Really need to be able to bulk delete redirects.

7 Replies
VictoriaGumaer
HubSpot Product Team

This is something the product team at HubSpot is actively investigating with our users.

jveler_ecrs
Contributor

Sooner than later? Release data planned? This could be REALLY REALLY useful. I just imported about 30 redirects for a particular campaign I'm running and a character in the redirected URL was wrong... had to dlete them all and add back in bulk.

Francis_ZIVVER
Participant

Hubspot just made wrong redirects and now i have to manually delete all of them... This is going to take me hour. Why is this a function?!

Jan_Ryklikas

I run into this issue today as well..

I am to lazy to delete everything manually so i created a VERY CRUDE workaround by just automating the deletion process,

deleting all redirects and re-importing the right ones back into hubspot.

This code just makes the 3 klicks necessary for the deletion and repeats it every 2 seconds.

setInterval(function() {
	jQuery('.dropdown-target.settings-icon').first().click();
	jQuery('a[data-action=delete]').first().click();
	jQuery('#hs-fancybox-ok').first().click();
}, 2000)

WARNING: it doesn't stop by itself! You have to reload the page to stop the script. But you can run it straight from the javascript console in every browser.

FORCINGMETO

Worked perfectly ... yet another issue with HS COS

JimB_Huble
Contributor | Elite Partner

If there is some commonality with the redirect URLs you want to delete, you can now delete 10 at a time, by searching for the common string and using the select all tick box and then clicking delete.

Not perfect, but a great start and a timesaver compared to how it was before. 

VictoriaGumaer
HubSpot Product Team