Bulk Assign contacts to a company

It would be helpful if you could bulk assign contacts to a company record rather than manually assigning each one.  i.e. if you have 1000 contacts with @hotmail these wont be assigned to the correct company. We currently havee to manually go through each one and manually reassign to a company record we have created. 

Very inefficient and surely cant be hard to add a feature where you can filter on contacts and bulk associate them to a company record like you can with contact owners? 

HubSpot updates
4 Replies
New Contributor

Yes agreed. a nice feature

Regular Contributor

We have the same issue. It would be great to have an "Assign to company" action in workflows.

Regular Contributor

Darren, did you find a sollution to the bulk company assingment question you pose?  I have tried a few work arrounds and only hit walls.  

anything you might have learned would be useful.

Thank you

Regular Contributor

Darren,  I figured a work arround using the multople object multpiple import sheet function.  below a link to the huspot documentation on the functionality. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/import-objects#import-two-files-for-association

The process is not intuative.  I can send you some specific documentation on  what I figured to do, if you like.