HubSpot Ideas

brittwhittemore

Build a list of companies

I would love to be able to create a static or smart list of companies. Right now, you can create a list based on company fields, but it generates contact names, not companies.

76件のコメント
logiccc
メンバー

If you want to create a email marketing list, HubS. force you to add a (even fake) contact to a company, to insert the email address into it.

But small or very big companies just don't have always a single contact who manage the emails.. they just have the info@company.com address, and then it could be John or Janet to manage it.

Furthermore, as John leave the company, you keep sending your emails to a john.smith@company.com address that even doesn't exist anymore so your info just never arrive!

So:

Internal organization of the companies is very variable and we must have a flexible, not rogid system to deal with it. It should be up to us to decide to send our mails to the company or to a contacs

BlakeRothstein
メンバー

I totally agree. Problem is that HS does it in different ways on different screens so you have to learn multiple ways. I.E. Lists have more functionality but can not change column width and you can not run it on Company data. Normal Filtering undr Companies options does not let you select multiple selections from the same properties. Very frustrating. 

akhil_
参加者

+1 to this idea.

We noticed that you can add semicolon separated values into the List tool but can't do this in the Filter view tool for contacts/companies/deals.

Having either the ability to create lists for Companies and/or Deals or the ability to add semicolon separated values into the normal filter view tool would solve this problem (somehow I suspect the latter is easier but I could be wrong).

ステータスに更新: In Planning
bkeller
HubSpot製品開発チーム

paulaburza
メンバー

This would be super useful especially for ABM purposes

Jocksterpositio
メンバー | Diamond Partner

When will you implement company lists?

I am trying to make a custom report featuring our own sales stages.

The list was supposed to cover these stages in the funnel view. Since there can be multiple contacts per company, I can't achieve this. 

danieldirks
参加者

yes please! It would solve so many issues!

justinsmith
参加者

Yes, That would be a great new feature!

Lbraak
メンバー

Hi, this still hasn't been made yet right? With the new view-options you can create a list based on filters/company properties but not statically by simply 'checking a box'. 

ステータスに更新: In Beta
bkeller
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Company Lists, are now in Beta. Please reach out to your HubSpot CSM if you wish to be opted in to the Beta.

kreiner2006
参加者

@bkeller  is this the same feature available with the ABM functionality?

mmurillo
参加者 | Solutions Partner

I guess you can make these lists now, but you still can't export them! ould love to see this enabled.

Thanks

FilipTHEO
参加者

Company lists are reality now, oh happy day!

NCO
トップ投稿者

@FilipTHEO 

Yes! Although a bunch of updating is still needed (ie. you can't individually remove companies from a static list like you can with contacts)

FilipTHEO
参加者

True, I haven't checked it out in detail yet. It's a start, we use a lot of spreadsheets for listing companies, and this is a great step towards solving that pain.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
bkeller
HubSpot製品開発チーム