Build a list of companies

I would love to be able to create a static or smart list of companies. Right now, you can create a list based on company fields, but it generates contact names, not companies.

HubSpot updates
56 Replies
tpgoebel
Occasional Contributor

Any B2B company would need this feature. Our customers are companies, not individuals. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone! My name is Ethan and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I'm exploring how to enable better Account Based Marketing and Account Based Sales in HubSpot and I've read through every comment on the thread. I'd love to get more feedback from anyone who is willing to chat for 20 minutes. Fill out this form and I'll reach out directly: https://forms.gle/ZEfA5FspV8C2AkZG8

LeadJen
Occasional Contributor

This is great news, Ethan! Unfortunately, it looks like the form is locked down at the moment.

== * * * ==

You need permission

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

== * * * ==

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @LeadJen (great name btw) - thanks the heads up! The form is now fully accessible. I editted the comment above, but here's the new link just in case: https://forms.gle/ZEfA5FspV8C2AkZG8

LeadJen
Occasional Contributor

Still getting the same response. Smiley Sad (Obviously, we're very interested in chatting with you about this topic!)

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Well that's genuinely embarrassing. @LeadJen now it should be solved.

auto_mate
Regular Contributor

@ethankopit Hi, I will happily reply to a form, but that one is quite odd, it's not clear which fields to fill, and all users data can be seen be other users. So, that form is not for me. If you change the form please let me know. Thanks

GaryJLavin
Regular Contributor

Agreed this is needed for any B2B company.

felicitytindall
Visitor

I would love to be able to create a list of companies too.

Thanks

itsmaret

Yes to this idea!

It would be so good to use lists to segment companies. Even if it's just for internal use - it would be tremendous. Please make this a feature!