HubSpot Ideas

brittwhittemore

Build a list of companies

I would love to be able to create a static or smart list of companies. Right now, you can create a list based on company fields, but it generates contact names, not companies.

76 Comentarios
shearn
Asesor destacado

What information would you like to see from creating a static or smart list for companies? 

Using filters in Contacts -> Companies can give you a great deal of information about the companies. You can edit the columns you want to see and export all the data if you wish.

brittwhittemore
Miembro

Hi @shearn thanks for this information! I literally just figured out how to use "Views" in the company tab, which is exactly what I needed because I wanted to share the list with a team member. We can close this out!

Stanczak
Colaborador

It sounds like the original contributor is satisfied with the filtering options available in the Companies views. Our team would like to build lists of companies (or saved filtered views) with logic such as:

Spoiler

All companies with lifecycle of Subscriber

AND all companies of any lifecycle with lead status of unqualified

This list is important to our sales leadership to be able to see which companies have been "passed" from the sales team back to marketing. The logic available in marketing lists solves the issue at the contact level. At the company level we're stuck building multiple saved filtered views, none of which shows the complete Marketing Universe or Sales Universe as our sales team refers to them.

Gabrielle
Participante

Agreed, the segmentation criteria for companies is challenging and I'm not able to manipulate the data in the ways that are needed for our org. Thx!

MikeRose
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

How do you do Account-based Marketing if you cannot segment appropriately? Views is a waste of time and does not provide the marketing automation necessary to create smart campaigns and support sales (sales enablement anyone?) the way marketing should. Please update this ASAP. 

katkocurek
Miembro

This lack of functionality is fairly crippling. No way to validate account-based ROI. HubSpot - can we get an update? 

andymgraham
Miembro

Adding support for this idea. Being able to build smart lists for companies is incredibly important to our efforts, hacking answers together with views is a real pain - and that is only getting us reporting without automation.

Tapcart
Participante

Agreed. Would like to see smart lists of companies.

cohan
Participante

Lists for companies is an important need for any account-based marketing/sales organization. 

Ignyteplatform
Miembro

Need a way to segment ONLY companies for our marketing efforts. Please add this feature ASAP.

SteveK
Miembro

Yes, I would like to be able to monitor industries of just the companies. At times the contacts are misaligned but the Contact has the correct value and the company the false value. and it screws up filtering.

sonjagray
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

This is imperative for ABM campaigns! When you upload a list to Terminus or other ABM software tools you need the list of companies. This seems like an easy fix.

PekkaI
Participante

Hello! This is definitely needed improvement. We are working with business model wihere there is one to many services under one customer company account. It is essential to identify funnel progress on company account level instead of contact level when measuring our sales and marketing success. There is typically many contacts under funnel progressing company within the funnel anyways hampering exact measurement on contact level. Ability to create company lists would enable linking further to our performance trackings ie. to Databox sales performance views tracking aqcuired new company leads & customers.

susanmsi
Participante

Hubspot please add the option of creating lists for companies. It seems like such a basic function for a CRM to offer.

dysell
Miembro

Yeah me too! We have a popular SaaS service thats get spread internally in companies. So just focusing on single contacts does not always make sense. I want to target companies and see the Corporate virality as a marketing approach. But Hubspot is not making it easy for us here. 

I would, for example, want to list:

- Companies

- Companies with associated contacts in a workflow that could automatically turn into a deal

- A Dynamic list or notification when the speed of added contacts inside the same company goes up very fast. (EG let's say company X goes from 1 new user per week to 5 a day all of a sudden. I would like to have that as a qualifier that something has happened with that company)

Rob

aarongarcia1
Participante

This is absolutely necessary and boggles my mind as to why it doesn't exist yet. Ugh!

user101
Participante

Upvote.

auto_mate
Colaborador

You can't create lists of companies????

Crazy!

Come on. This is the first thing I went to do with our shiny SalesPro subsc!

Argh

dysell
Miembro

What do you mean @auto_mate? That it is possible to do this with a Sales Pro account in Hubspot?

auto_mate
Colaborador

No @dysell it's not. And the subsc costs an arm and a leg;)