HubSpot Ideas

Emma_Clark

Bring prospect web visit data into company records

It would be great if prospect information about anonymous website visits could be surfaced on the company record, where one exists. 

At present, the data is in prospects but we need to remember to visit that page, in addition to the company record, to see if anyone has visited the website and via which source.

Example data:

data1.PNG

Example of how data could appear on the company page (similar to the website visits on an individual contact record):

data2.PNG

6 Replies
vanessa2
Contributor

Our team has the same need — to see pageview activity in the Company record, including the date of the visits and the page(s) viewed.

We pay for another tool to provide this information since HubSpot doesn't. However, it would be better to have it in HubSpot.

Emma_Clark

@vanessa2 It seems strange that, with the data clearly available in Hubspot, it can't be surfaced on the company page. Hubspot knows if there is a company record, because it shows a tick. And there is already a format on contacts for visit information, so would (in my completely non-technical view) an easy job to show it on the company record.  

sauloavelar
Participant

I have submitted a similar idea. 

Check the link so we can boost up the thread. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-Prospect-Report-into-Company-Feed/idi-p/630267#...

SAKellyATL

@vanessa2 - what is the tool that you use for this?

markusarvidsson
Contributor

It would be great to be able to use the web visit data in lists and workflows too.

ASegal

I have the same need. We should be able to see the last page a company has seen even if there are no contacts associated. The data is available on the prospecting tool, it should also be avilable on the company record.