HubSpot Ideas

SusanaBranum

Bring back the view in salesforce link on form submission notifications

Our Marketing Associates and BDRs use the view in salesforce link for every single new HubSpot submission. This was recently removed and clearly shows that HubSpot isn't supportive of their clients using SFDC. We now have to read the form, go into SFC and type in the name to access the SFDC record. This is really inefficient. One click used to get what we needed. Please bring it back!

44 Replies
lien
Participant

Removing the SF link is an absolute nightmare for us.

As Hubspot doesn't offer any alerts for Salesforce sync errors, we manually check all our leads are syncing properly.

1 click in the email used to do the trick. Now we need to click to view in Hubspot, then click to view contact in SF. 

This has just doubled our workload (hundreds of times per month), without warning from the Hubspot product team I might add.

Please bring the links back ASAP.

ClementineGSX

Going through dozens of emails daily, this button was a real time saver for our marketing team. Really disappointed to see it disappear, even more without notice... Please bring it back.

GregT

As the others who posted before me have noted this is an important part of our workflow, and you have just broken it.

This is what I was told by HubSpot support: "This decision was made in order to improve the reliability and sending of internal notification emails. Any connectivity issues with Salesforce were causing these submission notifications to not send."

In the past, when the sync did not work or there was a delay, the Salesforce link just wasn't included in the email, but this happened infrequently. No idea why this is no longer a viable way to deal with intermittant issues.

Please put it back ASAP.

AlexisM
Participant

I also strongly agree with above comments, our Marketing and Sales teams rely heavily on this Salesforce link. Please bring it back.

aroubtsov

We need the link back. You are forcing us to waist so much time, when we know that it doesn't have to be this way. 

moota

This changed has caused severe disruptions to our workflow as everyone else here can attest to. 

Please revert the changes. 

MarieLou

I absolutely agree with SusanaBranum!

It used to be so simple and efficient and now our workflows are seriously broken - doubling our workload.

Please revert the changes as soon as possible.

AlistairKing

Agree with the original poster and with Lien - this would be a HUGE time-saver.

bethanyrunyon

Totally agree! New process is incredbily inefficient.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I concur

Audreykuether

I agree with SusanaBranum.

Please revert back as soon as possible.

HighQ

Please bring back the link! This more than doubles the time spent on each submission, which is unfortunate when a solution already exists. I hope this can be brought back soon. I've been very happy with my past HubSpot support interactions, I hope that will be the case for this, too. Thanks!

salesops1

This is causing inefficientcies within our entire organization - this needs to be corrected ASAP. Bring back the link!

setheryb
Contributor

As many others have said, removing this has caused issues for our Sales and BDR teams. As soon as this happened, I got emails from our BDR team asking what happened to the link.

Including the link in the email should at most be an option that can be turned on or off.

Please bring this back.

mfoster106
Participant

Please find a way to mitigate the salesforce issue you were having without removing this link. The 'view in salesforce' link is extremely important to our triage process. 

atetz

We used the SFDC link as part of our primary workflow, so would like to see it's return. If we don't have that link, our salespeople can't use the email notification, because they don't use HS. They use SFDC only.  Bring it back, as now our sales people will have to search SFDC manually for the new lead.

MCrawley

This is my response to the Hubspot Support email back to me when I wrote in to ask about the issue:

Yeah, that's really unfortunate. My sales team has been very vocal and upset that the link is no longer there, they were used to using it constantly throughout their workday. I understand there are other ways to get the same info, but it creates a number of extra steps and extra clicks, per each time a new lead comes through, which is many many times per day. 

Furthermore, in order to comment on Hubspot causing an inefficiency and taking up more of our time, I have to follow a link, click a button, create a username and fill out a form to even be able to comment. Hubspot should also look at the number of support requests they get per item to know what is a pain point for their valued customers instead of creating more work for the customers to self-report their issues that they've already reported by writing into customer support in the first place.  
MartinK
Contributor

Absolutely unbelievable. Clearly ergonomy is not a priority. Bringback the 'open in Salesfoce' direct link on the notification forms NOW !!

agarside

Definitely need to bring this back - this was very important for us as well!!!

amyleopold
Participant

We definitely need this. The continued lack of support for integration with Salesforce from HubSpot already has us looking at other automation tools.