HubSpot Ideas

cpatrick

Bring back the option to import contacts to an existing static list

The new import change has just caused me so much more work. Previously, I could choose to import contacts to an exsting list, and I had a static lsit that was linked to a communicaitons workflow. I was able to import and automate communications in one step.

Now, I have to import a list, create a new list, then enroll that list in a workflow. A one step process just became a three step process. I thought HubSpot was supposed to make my work simplier, not add more steps?

28件のコメント
Ben7
投稿者

I support this important request. 

LBorges
投稿者

REally annoying not having this feature, big and cumbersome hassle

rjonesSolaria
投稿者

I'm always suprised when I go to import contacts and this is not an option. When is this going to get fixed?

ATucker
参加者

Just bumping this request up. I have the exact same situation as many in this thread where I have static lists that trigger workflows and I now have several un-necessary steps to upload new contacts to those lists. 

lgiordano
メンバー

Bumping this. Would be so much easier (and neater) to import leads this way. 

ステータスに更新: In Planning
agirard
HubSpot製品開発チーム

We're currently working on a solution that will allow you to add records directly to an existing static list from the post-imports results page.

add to a list.png

We'll update this post once it is ready.

jwksm
メンバー

Thanks @agirard! That's fantastic news!

ステータスに更新: Delivered
agirard
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Following up to mark this idea as delivered. You can now add contacts imported into the CRM directly to a static list from the post-import results page.