HubSpot Ideas

sloxley

Bring back ability to delete activities to new activity feed

by removing the little "x" on each activity it makes it virtually impossible to easily see the most important activities  I need tracked.    And your system tracks my internal communications to my colleagues - so once a question/issue is resolved I need to remove that from the activity feed and see other e mail responses

96 Commentaires
sloxley
Membre

Interesting to see that 7 of the folks who have "upvoted" this idea are HUBSPOT EMPLOYEES

gfruchtman
Membre

Anyone not thrilled with the latest release? Can't "Delete" conversations? Showing activity since the beginning of time?? Don't care as much about that, but not being able to clean up the feed so you can focus on the most important is just not good.....

NicoEsp
Participant

Also you can't delete a notification! Let's go back to the previous version

sloxley
Membre

I am 100% in agreement that not being able to delete activities from the feed is real nuisance - it plugs up the view of activities with endless stuff that is not relevant to my current tasks.  If I could revert to the previous version I would. Hey Hubspot - why do I need to see 317 activities from a client or prospect - I only need to know that s/he opened my most recent e mail. I don't need activity reports going back to 2016.  I want to delete activities that are no longer important

gfruchtman
Membre

Thanks for your comments. Not sure Hubspot thought this through. Like you, I only need to see the "last" communication and whether THAT was opened and how many times AND delete irrelevant strings!!! 

pepsinclar
Membre

Since I have removed the possibility of eliminating I am already considering alternatives to Hubspot

:'( Smiley triste

retirement1
Membre

Same here. I've had to remove the Hubspot extension from Chrome because it was logging all of my gmail emails. Including personal emails. And I don't have time to enter every email that I don't want the system to log. I agree! We should have the ability to delete irrelevent strings!!

Delete from Activity Feed-1.jpg

khustedde
Membre

Removing the function to delete old/accidental/unnecessary notification has made my activity feed more cluttered and doesn't allow myself or my coworkers who use HubSpot to see what really matters in our tracked emails. We are currently looking into other software because of this. 

WillTaylor
Participant

This has rendered the activity feed useless.  The feed is  just full of meaningless correspondence with existing customers that should be deletable.  Now we have to wander thru 100's of flotsam and jetsam correspondences just to find emails that are 'working" sales or service correspondence.  Why woulds you remove a completely hidden tiny x.  We don't even use the activity feed any more.  It's completely counterproductive in the sales process.  We too are interviewing other CRM's.  The activity feed was our most important tool in closing sales.  Now we use another email tool.

gfruchtman
Membre

Thanks Will. Not sure what they were thinking, but if you find another program that will track opened emails, I would love to hear about it. Unless Hubspot brings back decent function. . . I'll be out too.

WillTaylor
Participant

And yes the change to show ALL correspondence with a customer in the activity email feed us also counterprodutive.  We want to see the number of email opens on that CURRENT email not every email we've sent the prospect/customer since the beginning of time.  Prior when we saw (5) in Show All Activities we knew we had an interested prospect, it was a call to action.  Now we see numbers like (35) and (74) dating back to the 1st email we ever sent.  Exactly WHY is that important ?

sloxley
Membre

Seems many of us are dissatisfied now that Hubspot activities show a deluge of irrelevant activities.   All we need is adding back in that small "X" to delete uneeded information.

Does anyone know of a software or company with a similar tracking function?  If so please share the name and a URL here  - maybe that will make Hubspot take notice 

WillTaylor
Participant

We are right there gfruchtman.  We are interviewing.  We love Hubspot, but the two changes made to the activity feed were not well thought out and counterproductive to our salkes flow.  We've yet to hear the reasoning behind either change.  Lol, it was a tiny hidden x that made a huge difference in workflow.

gfruchtman
Membre

I have email recipients with thousands in the string!!! Crazy stuff really. What good is THAT!? I'm researching others and there are plenty. 

gfruchtman
Membre

Agreed Will!! Let me know what you find. I need mine to work through Outlook.

wtw2103
Membre

Agree with all of the posts so far.  I had to do some testing that involved scheduling calls from an external calendar, and all of my test meetings are clogging up my activity feed.  Would love the ability to delete them.

gfruchtman
Membre

Agreed. This is crazy that we can't delete out of this system!!!! If anyone has found a good alternative, please let me know.

annenap1
Membre

I need to be able to delete email notifications.  Please bring that feature back.  thanks!

LinaB
Membre

I miss that little cross, too! It was nice to get rid of threads that are no more relevant... 

Bret_LOGIQC
Membre

Absolutely need this feature.