HubSpot Ideas

marthamartineze

Bring back Marketing Actions

In the old sources tool, the option to add "Marketing Actions" in a specific date was very useful, and in the new traffic analytics tool it's not available anymore. It helped to understand the reason for traffic peaks or high conversion rates in certain dates.

Example 1: if we sent an email to an external contact database inviting them to download an ebook, the conversion rate in the next few days will be higher. So at the end of the month, I'd like to know what triggered that peak and have it documented. 

Example 2: some clients do, on a regular basis, events. So, after the event, people visited the site to have more information. The marketing actions helped us track offline events results, too.

It would be very helpful to have it back.

3 Replies
jfreeman
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is a critical feature of any analysis and reporting tool.  I'm surprised it was removed and would love to have it back sooner than later.

SaraLynnn1
Contributor

Agreed! I'm also trying to figure out how to export all of the actions that were previously recorded...

CharleenMcManus

I went looking for this feature and was dismayed to find it missing. I need to be able to document offline actions that impact online traffic, including events and traditional advertising. Or ... how about the date our new website launched. It would be enormously helpful to track changes to the site around this major update. Thanks.