Bring Projects to Mobile

We've had some users asking us to add Projects to our Mobile Apps.

Is this a feature you'd like? How would you use it? How often would you use it? Let us know and get voting!

HubSpot updates
Bring Projects to MobileHubSpot Product Team
changed to: New
10-19-2017

Bring Projects to MobileHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Needs Detail
10-19-2017

Bring Projects to MobileCommunity Manager
changed to: Idea Submitted
10-19-2017

7 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Idea Submitted

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Needs Detail

Babel_Gem Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner | Certified Trainer
Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner | Certified Trainer

We are now introducing Projects as a tool that we use with all of our clients who use HubSpot. It helps us to keep track of the activity we need to do, but also helps the client to see what they need to do in order to not hold us up. 

I also personally, use Projects as a to-do list so being able to access this on the go would be very valuable.

Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Idea Submitted

DuneDustinB
New Contributor

Would absolutely LOVE to have this feature. Please please make it happen.

jnix284
Esteemed Contributor

This would be a great feature - being able to assign tasks from mobile would help managers more efficiently stay on top of projects.

Sauce_Marketing
New Contributor

PLEASE add this feature to the mobile app! 🙏  🙏  🙏 We manage all of our sales and production tasks through Hubspot, and it's really essential that we be able to add and assign Projects & Tasks via mobile app. I often have moments of "*gasp* we have to do ________!!!" when I'm out of the office (out of town, running from one meeting to another, or just sitting on my couch at night), and it's really inconvenient to still have to set a reminder in my calendar or email myself or a team member, rather than being able to create and assign a task in Hubspot (where all of our tasks already live) from my phone.