HubSpot Ideas

anna_henwood

Bring Notifications Muting Feature to New Activity Feed

In the old activity feed for all notifications, I was able to mute specific events after one or more notification arrived. I'm not able to in the new version.

For example, after Jane opened X email and I was notified, I had the option in the dropdown menu to mute future notifications (or unmute later on). In the new activity feed, this crucial feature isn't there.

Please add this necessary feature to the new activity feed.

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: In Beta
March 15, 2021 02:30 PM

Hi HubSpot Community - I am excited to announce that we are bringing back the ability to mute email threads in the Activity Feed. As of today, we are in an open beta for muting email threads. 

If you are interested in getting beta access, please submit your information here: https://forms.gle/AXmyF27vUbG7L7jR7

Thank you,

Scott

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
May 15, 2020 01:15 PM

Hi HubSpot Community,

We're looking to talk with a few of you about this next week. If you're interested in chatting with the product team about getting this feature added back in, we'd love to connect. Here is a link to schedule some time if you're interested. 

Thank you,

Scott

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
April 10, 2020 12:30 PM

Hi HubSpot Community - we're reviewing what it would take to bring this feature back into the activity feed.

The activity feed is now grouped and organized by contact, rather than by email thread (like it was before we removed the ability to mute specific activity cards). In full transparency, we need to determine how to handle muting of contacts in the activity feed now that it's possible that a grouping refers to a specific contact rather than a specific email thread. 

Thanks,

Scott

45件のコメント
chasejohnson10
メンバー

Please bring this feature back ASAP

SteveVenton
投稿者

Definately need the option to turn off all notificatoins for a thread. 

KatieKay
メンバー

We are looking for a one-time occurrence for open email notifications because that is the most important impression we have on a customer. When we receive numerous notifications it blurs what notifications are truly important.

SNair
参加者

I sent a mail to one contact who opens all his mails in an old phone. Every time he scrolls over my mail to move to the next mail, I get notified. Daily I get 40-50 notifications from the same contact regarding a mail which is no more relevant.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi HubSpot Community - I am excited to announce that we are bringing back the ability to mute email threads in the Activity Feed. As of today, we are in an open beta for muting email threads. 

If you are interested in getting beta access, please submit your information here: https://forms.gle/AXmyF27vUbG7L7jR7

Thank you,

Scott