HubSpot Agency Partner Kickoff 2017 Q&A

Academy

Support Resources

Internal Knowledge Base

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Call Queue to the Mobile Apps

We really want to build a great mobile experience for our users who are out selling on-the-road. We're getting lots of requests to bring the Call Queue to the app. If this is something you'd like to see, let us know!

4 Comments
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
Status changed to: Needs Detail

This is something we are considering. What are the use cases around this? Let us know!

danyelb
Occasional Contributor

Hello Vishnu,

To start, I would say one of the biggest use case around this feature is that for a lot of salespeople, their mobile is the only phone they use, so their life revolves around mobile.

andrew83m

As a Sales Operations and Enablement Manager, the beauty of being able to create call queue's is being able to call wherever you are. They need to be made available on mobile as a number of my team work from home, and are often away from their desk's without ready access to the Desktop version of Hubspot. This would be a great integration to have on the App.

jnix284
Regular Contributor

With call queue on the phone, our sales assistants could setup the queue for the agent, who can call anywhere anytime from their mobile without having to dig through contacts and tasks - our top selling agent is the lowest rank on the leaderboard for calls - but I guarantee that is not the case, they just aren't captured by HubSpot because they are made on mobile.