HubSpot Ideas

alst

Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI)

To further email marketing efforts, it would be great if you allowed Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI).

18件のコメント
Kschierholt
参加者

We would love it at our company too! I'm surprised that Hubspot doesn't have this yet.

Stella_Rising_E
メンバー

Hi, we would absolutely love this, also. Hubspot, can you offer an ETA for when this is live?

peterq
メンバー

This would be amazing to have!

Nino304
メンバー

Yes, looking to implement BIMI too and would love if HubSpot had this functionality.

Greg_Batenburg
参加者

Google has announced they are beginning pilots of the BIMI standard. https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/g-suite/gsuite-security-updates-for-gmail-meet-chat-and-admin

It is likely just a matter of time before organizations start to use this a criteria to filter/reject incoming mail.  But in the short term, establishing brand credibility via BIMI in Hubspot emails would be valuable.

lprokein
メンバー

Would be great to have this feature as it is great way to highlight your email in user's inbox.

hubspot2020
メンバー

We need this feature too. Please roll it out as soon as possible.

hubspot2020
メンバー

This feature is a must-have now. Let's get it done hubspot!

GraehamF
参加者

I would like this as well

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting on behalf of a customer! 

swillig
メンバー

This is a must have!

diogods
メンバー | Platinum Partner

UPVOTING this because one of my clients has requested this funcionality today.

IOestereich
メンバー

We want this too!

PESI_Andrew
参加者

We would also love to have this functionality

jenbarrett3
メンバー

Agreed! Honestly surprised that HubSpot is behind on this must-have trend. 

BJones2
メンバー

Would be valuable to have this!

ALaderchi
参加者

This should be a must have, not just an enhancement. Please implement this feature, otherwise you are going to loose a lot of customers..

hchristian
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting on behalf of a customer!