HubSpot Ideas

Ellesyanna

Blog author bio in multi-languages

Hi!

Currently, i'm missing the possibility to create an author's bio in different languages to place below the blog posts. We have different blog instances in different languages and we would like to load the author info using the Author functionality. However, currently we can only enter 1 bio per author.

I thought of creating a workaround and basically duplicating an author and creating a new bio for them in another language. But it's preventing me to do that as I will get an error message: 

"That author name is already in use.
Please choose a different name for your author, and then try again"

I think it would be quite easy to solve this, so I'm really hoping this would be possible on the short term. It would be very much needed by multi-language websites!

Thank you,

Elles

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
August 14, 2020 08:50 AM

Multi-language authors are being rolled out now! That means we're slowly introducing the feature to customers' accounts now and over the course of the next week. I expect everyone will have access by August 20th. I'll udpate this post to "delivered" when it's all done. 

In Planning
June 12, 2020 08:35 AM

Hello,

We are currently developing multi-language authors (and tags) to go with the multi-language blog feature which is in beta. I've just made sure your account is included in the beta so you can get started with multi-language blog posts, and as soon as multi-language Authors are available you'll see that option!

To follow updates on the multi-language blog beta, please see this post in the community. 

- Snaedis 

2 Replies
Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

Hello,

We are currently developing multi-language authors (and tags) to go with the multi-language blog feature which is in beta. I've just made sure your account is included in the beta so you can get started with multi-language blog posts, and as soon as multi-language Authors are available you'll see that option!

To follow updates on the multi-language blog beta, please see this post in the community. 

- Snaedis 

Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

Multi-language authors are being rolled out now! That means we're slowly introducing the feature to customers' accounts now and over the course of the next week. I expect everyone will have access by August 20th. I'll udpate this post to "delivered" when it's all done.