HubSpot Ideas

ahackel

Blog Authors

You should be able to list multiple authors on a blog!

92 Comentários
AYares
Participante

I added multiple people as a single person, but this is terrible practice.

caralyza
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Very important feature!

Have a client who's looking to use the blog as a publication content management system, and they need the option for multiple authors per publication. 

RTidwell
Membro

Yes to more authors, please!

DKenck-Crispi
Membro

Having multiple authors for a blog is a REALLY good idea, Hubspot! I (and the multiple freelancers that collaborate with me) would love to see this!

Awestphal19
Participante

Our writers collaborate with SMEs to write posts...we'd like to be able to attribute posts to multiple authors for this reason. Proper credit where credit is due.

Andreas
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

This is a really good idea! Can't believe this isn't already possibility

Andreas
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

This should really be possible!

GGBoge
Membro

Agree!! This would be really beneficial for us. We struggle to find a solution to have two authors presented on our hubspot blog today (which is a requirement for us). 

SKawish
Participante

Would love to see this feature. 

CVendryes
Participante

Couldn't agree more! Our blogs are targeted to the scientific community so proper author lists for citation purposes are SO important. Having only one author actually undermines the authority of some of our blogs and it's kind of lame that HubSpot doesn't have this feature when so many other CMS platforms have supported this for a long time. Hope this gets bumped up on the priority list soon.

Awestphal19
Participante

Agreed with what @CVendryes said above - we're also in the scientific community and credit is very important - particularly for Google/SEO. Our writer, as I mentioned before, has a masters but is collaborating with PhD-level authors. Giving credit to those authors gives additional credibility without taking away credit from our hard-working writer. 

LucasM
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

I am going to second this idea. Having multiple authors for our blog posts is going to be a must for a few clients as we move into the future. We have many clients in the your money your life category where this is currently becoming problematic. We would like to be able to add multiple authors to the content with different associations to the content. So we would have an Author, Reviewer, and fact-checker for the specific articles. 

Investopedia is currently doing this on their site. 

jjanek
Colaborador(a)

As @CVendryes and @Awestphal19 have mentioned, the scientific and medical communities co-author frequently, and HubSpot's current functionality makes it difficult to provide proper attribution.

tko
Colaborador(a)

Hello @Snaedis - two years after your reply and with constand upvoting and comments - is there a possibility to get this feature in the next months?

AMS-Lucas
Participante

Working in the education sector, where it is also important for professors to be properly attributed online. 

LHollenbach
Membro

Absolutely necessary for professional writing!

tko
Colaborador(a)

It is so needed!

OGraber
Membro

Hey guys, is this feature being worked on / will be worked on any time soon? 

Daniel_Sosa_HS
Membro

Two years after and no update whatsoever, love the swift response from the Hubspot team/staff.

Status atualizado para: In Planning
yaisah
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi Community members,

Thanks again for submitting this feedback. I understand you have been waiting for this feature for a while now. Our team is now working on adding this feature to our priorities and hopefully deliver this by the end of this year.  I'm labeling this idea as "In Planning" to reflect that. 

Thank you for your patience, and if you have any additional feedback or want to discuss further feel free to send me a message and I'll be glad to schedule a quick chat.

- Yaisah, Blog Product Manager