HubSpot Ideas

ahackel

Blog Authors

You should be able to list multiple authors on a blog!

92 Replies
MFall13
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Agree with everything on this chain.  HubSpot please include this functionality!

Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community members,

Thank you for submitting this feedback. I agree, this would be a good feature for the Blog. At this time, we are focused on other projects to improve the blog and the larger content management experience in HubSpot, so I'm labeling this idea as "not currently planned" to reflect that. This does not mean we won't ever build this feature -- in fact, I think we eventually will -- but I do want you to know it's not planned for the foreseeable future. 

We're always re-evaluating our priorities to deliver the most value to our customers, and I know this feature will be considered for future updates. We'll update this idea if and when plans change to include multiple Blog authors. 

Thank you for your patience, and please keep the feedback coming!

- Snaedis 

crlab
Participant

yup. need this.

mIIwaukee
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Would be a great feature, agreed!

KenChis
Contributor

Yes we DESPERATELY need multiple authors for blogs! We use blogs to post technical papers - and all of them have a minimum of 2 authors.  Our backend organization of the authors is such a mess, and we can't filter by or search for authors accurately without this feature.

YodelerCori
Member | Gold Partner

I'd like to suggest adding the ability to have more than one authors for a blog post. We have a several co-authored blog posts coming up and there is currently not a way to add more than one author.

Thank you!

Tiff_Commonfund
Contributor

I agree! this would be a great feature! We are currently moving our website from Wordpress to HubSpot CMS and we were disappointed to see that we were not able to have multiple blog authors.  Picking and choosing which author to feature when more than one person contributed can get complicated.

tonyialeggio

Please add to the development pipeline.  Thanks!

JennaC16

Yes please. Most often are blogs and articles are more than one author. We need this.

kcombs
Member | Diamond Partner

Astounded a platform that costs this much still has very sub-par blogging experience, including the lack of multiple author support.

kcombs
Member | Diamond Partner
PartnerMDoug
Participant

Yes please!

Markus_USU

We also need this feature. There are often collaborations between several authors and in the worst case it can lead to articles not being published because not all authors can be listed.

japneetkaur

Adding another vocal note - we also would love this feature as an organization! The workaround we're using is creating author profiles with the names of all of the contributors, but it's still fairly messy – combining bios, and line breaks aren't allowed, so it's all an endless paragraph + the articles won't be automatically added to the individual authors' pages. Thanks for considering!

lallen
Participant

Yes, we would use this feature as well!

ramatoG2
Contributor

Agreed! Would love to have this feature.

sean_fesko
Participant

Please add this feature! We would love to use it.

KWhite8

Yes please add this feature! I would like to be able to add blogs with 2 authors whose pictures and bios appear side by side in the byline. 

Assuaged
Participant

Yes please, this is only fair that we credit multiple authors when they work on a project together! #CreditIsImportant #CreditMatters #PleaseImplement

ACastillo

Collaborating authors can make a solid article/blog and all should get credit. Thanks so much for your consideration.