HubSpot Ideas

ahackel

Blog Authors

You should be able to list multiple authors on a blog!

92 Replies
david_trellis
Participant

It's necessary for us.

Prasanna_Kumar

We have a lot of article which are co-authored, so this feature will be super useful

mtepper1

Yes please!!

mtepper1

Can we please make this happen! It shouldnt be so hard and many of our blog posts are co-authored. 

Brizz

Could not agree more. It's absurd that this functionality doesn't exist already.

martinh

Agree as well - I do wonder why such a basic feature does not exist and only a horrible work around is possible.

Support also can also only pinpoint to this entry here.

esprezzo-jialin
Participant

+1! It would be really nice to be able to include multiple authors on a blog post.

jvmorada

This would be great to have since more and more blogs will be done as collaboration.

alyssa721

This feature is necessary for our blog and is angering our co-authors. Please fix this!

vjenck
Participant

Definetely missing. I would use it for blog posts, security advisory posts, and events posts for the listing of speakers going on stage. We need this.

DrewAtFugue

Most of our blog posts involve a lot of collaboration and it would be ideal to include multiple post authors. Not having the option creates awkward situations where one person gets all the credit for work that involved others. It seems like a minor level of effort to add this capability. 

elyseh
Member | Partner

I agree this would be so useful. Especially when a client "co-authors" with one of our internal experts.

katclark
Participant

+1. This feels important.

csassara

Co-authoring an article is pretty common, so I'm surprised to see that adding multiple authors to a blog post isn't a feature. Hopefully that changes in the near future! 

dtafleur

Amen!

namrata145

It would be great if we could add more than one author on blog post's information!

Kricki

This would be absolutely major! Our authors work in teams of two and if only one gets credited, it's a shame. Would love to get this fixed soon. COME ON, HUBSPOT! You can do it. 

KatarinaCretnik
Participant | Platinum Partner

I agree that adding more authors to a blog post would be great! Sometimes writing a blog post is teamwork and as people already stated, it's a shame that only one can get a credit for it. Please, make it possible to add more than one blog post author. 

SinghGarewal

Multiple people routinely collaborate (generating content, giving ideas, reviewing, etc.) to pull a blog together. It is appropriate to be able to include the key contributors.  

Being able to list them as authors also helps incentivize them to participate.

Please consider adding this capability.

Thank you.

linhfelix
Participant

yes please