HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

HubSpot Updates
January 12, 2024 06:19 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Varun, the Associate Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit and interact with this Idea. I wanted to provide an update on the status of this idea.

Adding a Bing Ads integration is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, this work is a huge lift and the list of other priorities is long and resources are limited. We're continuing to investigate this project, evaluating if the work is feasible and how our team should implement this.

Again, any news about this feature request will be communicated on this thread, so stay tuned!

August 01, 2023 01:15 PM

Hi y'all,

I’m Varun, the Associate Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit and interact with this Idea. We 100% agree that a Bing Ads integration is important. We are currently reviewing the feasibility of this Idea as a team and how we plan on implementing it. 

Again, any news about this feature request will be communicated on this thread, so stay tuned!

Being Reviewed
October 01, 2021 06:54 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Hollis from the HubSpot team and I'm hoping to provide some clarity on this post's status. First off, thank you to everyone who continues to bring attention to this Idea-seeing what features users are passionate about is extremely helpful for our product teams. We understand that this is a feature that is important to many of you, and appreciate your patience as we find the best path forward. That being said, we agree a Bing Ads Integration would be a huge win and our team is exploring how it can be implemented in the coming year. Per usual, any and all news about this feature request will be communicated in this thread! Best, Hollis

Being Reviewed
June 08, 2020 01:05 PM

Hi folks,

I’m Katie, the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible and, if so, how our team will implement it. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Thanks,

Katie

Not Currently Planned
September 20, 2017 01:30 AM

Hi @paulTurboTenant thank you for your post. 

At this time HubSpot does not plan to build an integration for Bing ads. With that said, the HubSpot Community can still vote and comment on this feature request for our Product Teams to evaluate and determine demand. 

190 Replies
SLogan6

Is there any further update to this? It looks like it has been reviewed for 2 years?

MattAntos-Lewis
Participant

I spoke to my account manager about this, who in turn approached the PM overlooking Ads tool in HubSpot. This is the response she got: 

Unfortunately a Bing Ads integration was bumped from our 2022 priorities due to changing advertising landscape with new privacy regulations. We are hoping to integrate Bing in 2023.
ENayowitz
ok. well... thank you for checking in on it. much appreciated.
JGartz

They have been saying they will get this on the roadmap for 2 yrs. We are currently discussing our renewal for enterprise and frankly it is a tough sell internally when so many other companies offer Bing and AdWords integration out of the box. Big move to switch away but makes me concerned about what else they may not be improving on that matters vs. the fluffy stuff they are always updating. (really we needed the list builder changed for the worse?)  We now spend 20% on Bing ... I never thought I would say that, but our CPA is much lower. 

olazar

When google raises prices, Bing can help!!! +1

helenechoo
Participant

Is there an update on this? Especially the ability to sync conversion events to Bing would be super useful for us!

NCardamone

What is the latest update on this? My agency needs this feature for our 100+ clients on hubspot that we manage PPC for. 

KPalmer8

It's been a year now and still no solution? 

Simaosaco

Yes at least give visibility - either a yes or a no... 

pdavis
Participant

This was suggested in 2017.  It has been 5 years....  They aren't going to do it.

JGartz

We increased our Bing spend dramatically as a test in October. The leads increases were substantial, enough that if even half pan out it will be a massive win. Encourage others to at least test it. I was very reluctant and then surprised at the results. We now just export a list of paid search and then pull out the referring sites that include Bing or Yahoo. 

mzebib68
Top Contributor

Any update on this topic initiated in 2017 🙂

EDubuisson

Is there an update on adding Bing/Microsoft? Would love to track performance for all paid network as we can do for Google, Linkedin and Facebook.  Currently that's a lot of manual export to get this data sync for Bing.

ZItani
Participant

Please... just add it. lol

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

very much needed!

CMeyer8

This is absolutely needed. Many of our clients are a bit older and they tend to use Bing as a search engine because it is the default engine for many computers - they never change to another browser. We would love to know if our ads are capturing our target audience here and Google is only part of the picture.

kerrygalligan
Participant

Is there any update to this? Seems like the last update was in 2021 stating that it was potentially slotted for 2022....looking for the latest update as of 2023- thanks!

jallen23

Any update on this integration or a workaround to incorporate into hubspot marketing

Arzumk

That's a pity 😞 Bing Ads is getting more popular nowadays and It's crucial to integrate our accounts to Hubspot immediately. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any solution from these upvotes before. Could it be urgent for all your customers who are considering Bing Ads?

JGartz
Pretty sure they don’t actually read this thread or care. They are busy building a zillion other new features that must be more important than this request.