HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

190件のコメント
VAizenshtein
メンバー

Is there any hack to actually be able to track Bing Leads without integrating Bing into HubSpot?

NicoleSengers
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

Hi @VAizenshtein 

You could just create UTM codes in HubSpot and use those on your Bing ads if you wanted to do that.

GG215
メンバー | Gold Partner

Any update on this @hollisbhub ?

To echo my fellow marketers here, this is a very critical piece for many of us and not having it leads to a lot of unnecessary work. 

SSutton9
メンバー

Absolutely! It's so frustrating to only be able to report on new leads from "paid search" and not be able to discriminate between Google and Microsoft/Bing ads. This is very necessary! Thanks.

LoudLocal
メンバー

I hope this arrives soon.  We are a b2b company and Bing is a key part of our acquisition strategy, as previously it has shown to be a great source of potential leads from clients.  I know we can track performance via UTMs, but it would be much easier if we can put out the campaigns via the ads dashboard, simultaneously across all of our main channels. 

SSutton9
メンバー

@NicoleSengers - I'm struggling trying to figure out how to use Google Analytics UTM codes to discern between Google and Microsoft/Bing contacts. I mean, all our landing pages are tagged with Google Analytics parameters, but how can I see that data in HubSpot? It doesn't show up in any of the "original source" properties. Thank you!

SHolmes6
投稿者 | Elite Partner

bing ads tracking yes please

adobson
参加者

I am all for supporting the Bing ads integration!

We advertising on Google, Facebook, and Bing and I would like a "one-stop shop" to manage all of my platforms. 

rachcharboneau
投稿者

Hubspot team - PLEASEEEE find a way to integrate Bing ads! 🙏

smetz
HubSpot Employee

+1

MattAntos-Lewis
参加者

+1 - shocked frankly that this thread is now several years old. That a mainstream ad channel doesn't natively integrate is very surprising. As far as I can see it's not the only one either, with only Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn being available. Means the standard reports for tracking paid search/social are missing a chunk of data and effectivly redundant.

CRyan2
参加者

@hollisbhub @katie_koenig 
Any update on the timeline for the BING Ads intergration Hollis & Katie?

RJensen
メンバー

Any update on the Bing integration?  It seems like this has been an open request for a few years now.

Hazael
メンバー

+1

IsrailKhan
参加者

We plan to spend 10% budget on Bing. If 10% data is incorrect, we won't be able to make decisions.

This is absolutely required. Please consider this request.

StunB
メンバー

yes please

AMiriani
メンバー

Please add Microsoft Ads integration with HubSpot in the same way Google Ads is integrated. This would be very useful for tracking purposes. 

Simaosaco
メンバー

@hollisbhub can we have an update on this? It's going to be 5 years since this post was created? Half a decade is a loooong time to analyise something...

LoudLocal
メンバー

This is now extremely important for us, especially now Netflix has partnered with MS to offer an ad-supported subscription plan. https://about.netflix.com/en/news/netflix-partners-with-microsoft

AOstrovska
メンバー

+1. We really need this integration.