HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

190件のコメント
Blink_Jared
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Microsoft has launched a HUGE rebrand for PPC ads. It has made the integration with Google ads as simple as one click. We are migrating more accounts over the Microsoft ads as it is a viable compliment/alternative to Google ads. Is HubSpot going to integrate with Microsoft ads soon? If not, we will have to find a platform that allows us to report on it. There are too many dollars spent on this platform to not have the ability to report on them. 

reycepeda
参加者

It's been years. We need this. 

Adella
メンバー

I second that ^

DvandenBosch
メンバー

Hi all, Are there any updates regarding this idea?

HPAlloys
参加者
The only update is that there has been no progress reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the cancel culture being so popular, I think that if we all band
together and stop advertising with Bing - we may get traction on getting
proper attention provided to this sorely needed add-on to manage the spend
on this platform.

Sort of a last resort and a good way to save some advertising money. Say
July 1st to July 8th? Who is with me?
FredrikaG
メンバー

I want to have the bing ads integration as well! 

ANavarro
メンバー

**bleep**? Hubspot isn't integrated with Microsoft Ads???? I don't believe that. It's... 😭

bradghz
メンバー

+1 for Bing Ads integration.  Literally makes no sense why they're ignoring all these requests..

Stoneseed
メンバー

Ive been waiting for a response to my request for Bing ads support since ‎Jul 9, 2018, dont hold your breath , they have never responded. as a marketing support tool its fairly **bleep**, crm bits not bad

Momenta
投稿者

MS just hasn't stooped down to paying the 'facilitation - marketing' fees (aka bribes) that Google does. This is the dirty secret of all SaaS platform integrations. 

EC3
メンバー

Any update on this? It's been requested for years. We really need this to operate the same way the Google Ad and Facebook Ad integration works!

PBejar
メンバー

We need this ASAP

ASingo-Magou
メンバー

Any updates about this? 

SHarris4
メンバー

Over 4 years since the original request and still nothing. More and more budget is being spent on Bing these days. Surely HubSpot is aware of that? 

RonanMartin
メンバー

+1 on this - shocking that it doesn't even seem to be in the pipeline.

emilyfarrar
参加者

+1 on this. Any update as to whether it is feasible or not?

RamonaRuemelin
メンバー

+1 ! 🙂

Abdullah_sid147
メンバー

+1 !!!

ANavarro
メンバー

COME ON GUYS!!!

WE WANT A INTEGRATION WITH MICROSOFT ADS

BobHelfst
メンバー

HubSpot needed this integration YEARS ago. Microsoft/Bing Ads are an essential part of our business strategy, especially as many school districts and companies enforce Bing as a default search engine by policy. Leaving this out of your product roadmap is costing your customers valuable insights and costing HubSpot valuable customers.