HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

190 Comentarios
Fusiondesigner
Miembro

This is funny it dates back to 2017 and still no integration, how are folks managing Microsoft ads and attribution atm? Not sure why this hasn't been done, do they have a 'VP of product' we can berate?

Fusiondesigner
Miembro

Still being reviewed, like a snail in mud...

nick_lanspa
Participante

I spoke to hubspot sales person recently, trying to get me to upgrade plans. He informed me that this was nowhere on the roadmap.

Momenta
Colaborador

Yes, likely frowned upon by Google, their hoped exit plan...

JDuffy1
Miembro

We really need Bing Ads integration with HubSpot at this stage. Having to regularly check our Bing account for conversions and manually add them to HubSpot isn't ideal. 33% of internet searches in the US are on Bing now which means more and more companies are going to start using the platform for lead generation.

KYezek
Miembro

Integration with BING ADS, please!!!!

DBlewitt
Miembro

We need Bing ads integration please.

M_Thiebault
Miembro

Bing Ads integration would definitly be an asset for our analysis (as well as other main ads channels)

GStrait
Miembro

I agree 1000%!  Microsoft ads (formerly Bing) is a wonderful platform second to Google ads to market products that provides more bang for your buck and allows a competitive edge!

Craig-Andrews
Participante | Partner

Any update on Microsoft (Bing) Ads?

rebeccabidnamic
Miembro

Shocked to find that Bing doesn't integrate with Hubspot! Does anyone have any workarounds with this issue? Hopefully Hubspot adds this functionality soon.

GStrait
Miembro

I'm going to keep posting on this Bing integration until it happens

HPAlloys
Participante
I'd like to see a BETA open up. I'm willing to participate!
Craig-Andrews
Participante | Partner

@rebeccabidnamic You can use Databox to dashboard things. Not as optimial as having it inside HubSpot, but that's an option.

HGriffiths
Colaborador

Also going to second the availability of a Microsoft Ads to be added to the App Marketplace, and would also be willing to join a Beta

JessDdO
Participante

+1 to dogfood beta for Microsoft Ads please 🙂

andrewharder
Miembro

Upvote 1000x 

I would be willing to participate in a beta. 

tyse2208
Miembro

This thread was started in 2017, any plans to integrate with Bing ads in the near future?

JdeFreitas4
Miembro

We really need this integration with Bing!! I'll be very important for us. Do you have any position on the matter, Hubspot?

GStrait
Miembro

Hello Hubspot!?!?!?!?