HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

190 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
katie_koenig
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi folks,

I’m Katie, the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible and, if so, how our team will implement it. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Thanks,

Katie

rstaffel
Miembro

We're new to HubSpot and I was kind of shocked that the Bing Ads weren't integrated in the reporting. Please add me to the chorus of Yes, Please!!

It's super valuable to me that I can grab the HubSpot dashboards and share them with my exec team. Having to make a separate report for Bing and not show the direct contact  connection is ugly and a bummer.

Thanks for reprioritizing!

vneri
Participante

Count us in on this - no need to repeat what everyone else has said- just adding these two arguments:

For B2B marketing and lead-gen, bing ads starts being an interesting (and cheaper) alternative and/or addition to Google Ads.

Also: many companies use Edge as a standard browser, and bing search engine is preselected -> a great way to reach business contacts

ziadi
Colaborador

YES PLEASE

PanaMotionImg
Miembro

Bing Ads integration, please! 

air23
Participante

Add me. Need this integration to Bing yesterday.

christinaMTI
Miembro

HubSpot Ticket #3826625 - Bing Ads 

Yes! We need this integration! Please send updates.

pdavis
Participante

Please add bing Ads as an integration.  Why linked in and not bing?

henrywangnl
Participante

+1

Sarah_M
Participante

This is absolutely needed!! How can I measure the impact of my ROAS without it?

JessDdO
Participante

+1 for Microsoft Ads integration in HubSpot Ads please

chris_wcptjtj
Participante

Another YES from me.

An alternative workaround for this problem is the following:

-just use UTM parameters for your bing ads campaigns

-make sure they are in line with Hubspot Source & Medium parameters, if you want Bing listed under Paid Search

-most likely it'll anayway be listed under "Other campaigns" in Hubspot's Traffic Analytics report.
-however, you still see source, medium and the metrics in there

As example:

myurl.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=XY

JoyWeber
Miembro

I agree that HubSpot needs a bing ads integration ASAP! I could do all our ads from HubSpot if they had this!

ZinoExpatfile
Miembro

@katie_koenig Do you have any update on this yet?

KNickolay
Participante

Yes please!!! It would be so helpful to have this integration!

RDonders
Miembro

+1 for Microsoft Ads/Hubspot integration (it's 2021!)

angela723
Participante

Would be great to track Microsoft ad conversions alongside our other paid search campaigns.

Bruno_Teixeira
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

This integration would be very helpful for having better data on Paid search campaigns.

RDay
Miembro

Bing ads integration please.  Would make HS a better too.

KDuke
Participante

How is this still not a thing? Where is this on the roadmap? Bing integration please!