HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

190 Kommentare
ericacowan
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Microsoft Advertising integration is needed! Without the connection within HubSpot, it doesn't make sense to manage some ads within the HubSpot platform and some ads outside of it. Defeats the purpose of the central hub.

SamiEurécia
Mitglied

Same here we need it ! 

AngelaIke
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agreed! We need this!

JamesNichols90
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed.  I am surprised HubSpot has not built this integration yet.  Bing has a 19.7% target share of all searches, so it is a MUST have integration. 

ajiabs
Mitglied

We are spending more on Bing and Linkedin Ads compared to google now. So we need to track it

matellez2018
Teilnehmer/-in

Seems this thread is almost 2 1/2 years old and HubSpot hasn't made any movement in that direction nor has @roisinkirby followed up with any of us except in 2017. Perhaps we need to kick this up to someone with authority. Perhaps the HubSpot CTO and Co-Founder, @dharmesh can address this or let us go on about this for another 2 1/2 years.

CCovey
Mitglied

Bing has really upgraded their audience ad targeting options making this previously outdated platform a real contributor in our B2B marketing efforts. We are tracking excellent form submissions but would like to track them through hubspot to show digital marketing value. Please, please, please consider creating a Bing integration. Bing has improved so it's worth the time for Hubspot to put the effort into the integration.

briansweat
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

another up-vote from me on Bing Ads integration, tracking only FB, Google and LinkedIn means we're stuck in outside tools and spreadsheets to merge everything together 😞

Updating my 10/31/2019 comment on 9/29/2021 to un-check the "Email me when someone replies". It's been a few years and I don't expect HubSpot is working on this.

Michaelch7
Mitglied

Yes, again, to this integration. I need it NOW!

nick_lanspa
Teilnehmer/-in

Hubspot's ads reporting is incomplete and not worth using if we can't track use it for all major platforms.  Bing and Twitter ads needs to be added.

dp016
Mitglied

Bing Ads is a must! They have scaled and have added great features that many companies are beginning to leverage. I think that at this point - Bing Ads should definitely be on the road map of integrations. Our business will heavy benefit from this integration and help add another layer of visibility into our campaigns.

michaelpityk
Mitglied

Bump, please add Bing Integration

Adella
Mitglied

+1 we all need this, it's becoming more urgent and you know it. Can't simply ignore it when we have such huge amounts spent on this source of business. They now have rewards for users going through their browser. It's a game-changer really. GET this done pls.

vd1
Mitglied

+1 Bing/Microsoft Advertising

HPAlloys
Teilnehmer/-in

I guess I don't understand why Microsoft Ads would not be a platform to support. 
From the user standpoint, it appears that they ripped off the Google formatting on the UI. You can actually import the campaigns, ads and keywords from Google.
I use both advertising platforms Google and Bing/Microsoft. I've given up on FaceBook and LinkedIn altogether.

WBAdmin
Mitglied

It's 2020 now. Time for a Bing Integration. 

SUCP
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

+1 , Has anything changed regarding the integration or is it still not on the planned list? @roisinkirby 

Adella
Mitglied

I am spending equally on Google and Bing, why are we still not offered Bing?

HPAlloys
Teilnehmer/-in

My Google ads took off on Bing (Microsoft Ads), it is really a different universe of clients.

SUCP
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Especially within the b2b environment these days the effect of Bing is quite high, would be great if it would/could be also a part of the Customer Journey within Hubspot