HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

190 Commentaires
Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
roisinkirby
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi @paulTurboTenant thank you for your post. 

At this time HubSpot does not plan to build an integration for Bing ads. With that said, the HubSpot Community can still vote and comment on this feature request for our Product Teams to evaluate and determine demand. 

mayjc
Participant

As a follow-up we really do need a way to support bing ads. The only solution I can think of to tell when someone comes in via bing directly is to set specific landing pages and thank you pages for only bing ads, but that is quite an undertaking.

Has anything changed since the last post on this?

Yazz
Contributeur de premier rang

Let me tag along on this thread and voice my opinion on why such a feature would be of utmost importance for the HubSpot team.

As a Marketing guy, I would love to use HubSpot for the all-in-one tool for all things marketing. Being able to integrate Bing while also having Google would make me spend the additional license fee to have it both work from within HubSpot.

I think many others are on the same page as I am. Numerous features that aren't available in HubSpot make it an okay tool, but with a few tweaks, HubSpot could take over the marketing world by storm.

Integrating Bing would be one of these things. It's a must.

bhuvan
Participant

WE are lookign for Bing ads integration too.

Stoneseed
Membre

Hi ,

we have just started to set up Hubspot.... so far it is very dispointing as a marketing tool.

Bing advert tracking is essental to calculating a true picture of advertising spend

Currently it only tracks a 3rd of our marketing advertising activity we are a B2B company and linkedIn and Bing make up a massive part of our lead gen activity

It cant track an awful lot of items with out having to set up lots of individual bespoke URLs .

Twitter ads

LinkedIn ads

Bing ads

Google my business ads

On another note the google analytics pull through is fairly pointless/useless , as there is no secondary filters ie:  you can't pull through source/ medium, network domains, url track  or  goal reporting.. 

tconran
Membre

A Bing Ads integration would be abolsutely amazing in helping our team visualize all of our ad campaigns in one tool. The same goes for calulating ROI in one place.

SaschaAlbrink
Participant | Partenaire solutions Elite

+1

Momenta
Contributeur

Another vote for Bing ads integration (which would include Yahoo and Duck-Duck-Go - the only search engine I use).

danield
Membre

Big YES to ad integrations!

Bing

Twitter

LinkedIn

Pinterest

SandraSimlinger
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Also YES to Bing Ads integration. 

brandREACH
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

that yould be awesome!

michael-44
Membre

Another YES to Bing Ads integration

JakeW
Contributeur

Yes please

sjobrien
Membre

Give us a BING integration, please!

jeremyk
Membre

Can we please make this happen? Bing is a major search engine and their API would make this easy for HubSpot to deploy

gburns
Membre

Yes, we definitely need Bing Ads integrated...if for nothing else other than reporting purposes! 

Michaelch7
Membre

Yes, I agree with the many contributors to this thread that a Bing Ads integration is needed.  It's way more important than a LinkedIn integration in my experience.  Hubspot, please add a Bing Ads integration!

trifectanetwork
Participant

Having to report Bing ad traffic as direct traffic through Hubspot is not very efficient. I vote for prioritization.

kbarrera
Participant

Yes! Google + Bing visibility needs to be together to compare cost per contact, cost per deal, etc. 

matellez2018
Participant

This is definitely needed! Bing Ads should have a native integration with HubSpot if this is to truly be an all in one marketing platform since more brands are starting to turn to this ad platform. This thread goes back over 2 years. @roisinkirby any updates? With 44 upvotes and 19 replies, has that crossed the threshold of demand for your Product Teams?