HubSpot Ideas

bambrose

Better "Never Log" options requested

I have a situation where I spend half my time emailing suppliers / organising adminstrative tasks, and the other communicating with contacts.

I do not wish to include my suppliers in the companies / contacts detailed on hubspot.

So logically I don't want to have their emails automatically logged on Hubspot.

I would like to block around 250 email addresses (I exported all emails from Outlook, and this seems to be the number I woudl like to omit)

Ideally I would add wildcards so I could apply blanket rules for certain domain addresses.

Ideally I would import via .csv or similar to avoid having to enter all the emails manually

I also note that the 'never log' email list bottoms out at 100 entries, which is too short !!

9 Replies
willcooper

I am having a major problem with this as well. 

Our start-up has multiple international benefits administrators and we speak with many VCs as well.  Only being able to block conversations from 100 of these results in confidential information occasionally being available to all our HubSpot users - very troubling.

ericchatry
Participant

YEEES ABSOLUTELY

There is no real reasons why it should be limited to 100 ... my salespeople often forget to untick the gmail plug in when they send personal emails and we need to block those emails and delete the email... 

monicabacican

If this could please be added as a feature that would be incredibly helpful. 

VikingKen

Agree

Flora
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, 

I'm Flora, the Product Manager for HubSpot's Sales Extensions.

Thank you for all of the feedback- we are currently looking into expanding Never Log functionality and I will update here as we get closer to release.

ChrisG1
Participant

Is there any update on this?  We need to be able to put in a generic domain (wildcard@domain.com) to put all emails to the domain on the never list.  

CLeining

Up vote from me as well!

ShacharSilbert
Participant

Hi,

I think we should have an option to add a subdomain to the never log list, so I can add:

*.zendesk.com to the list instead of adding each of these in turn and getting new companies each time like:

htzone.zendesk.com

cleaningcompany.zendesk.com

whatever.zendesk.com

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you everyone for your feedback! We have made a number of improvements to the Never Log setting:

1. Entire domains can be added with a wildcard
  2. Multiple entries can be added at once, easily copied from a CSV, etc.
  3. The limit has been increased to 500 entries.

See https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list for details.

If there is any more Never Log functionality you are looking for, please file a new idea!