Better flow needed for App

When I open Huspbot App on my iphone, it let's me see my tasks on the dashboard. When I click on the task I can only edit the title and due date. I really need to see a link of the cooresponding contact associated with it so I can review my notes and get full context of the task. What's the easiest way to do this now?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot updates
Better flow needed for AppHubSpot Product Team
06-09-2017

Hi...we've just updated the Tasks Widget in the current version of the app which you can download here. You can now set the task type (To-do, Call, Email) and associate Contacts, Companies and Deals. Is this closer to the funcitonality you were looking for?

422116574_12472457242298774990.jpg

06-09-2017

I think I have good news for you...if you press on the icon for the Associated Contact or Associated Company it will take you to the Contact/Company timeline. If you're enjoyiing using the app please consider leaving us a review here or if there's anything we can do better just let us know in the Community!

Tasks.jpg

changed to: Delivered
06-09-2017

5 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi...we've just updated the Tasks Widget in the current version of the app which you can download here. You can now set the task type (To-do, Call, Email) and associate Contacts, Companies and Deals. Is this closer to the funcitonality you were looking for?

422116574_12472457242298774990.jpg

zbutterfield
Occasional Contributor

It's definitely closer. I need the ability to click on that associated contact so I can read my notes from prior conversations. Otherwise I go in blind without the details I might need. Before I complete a "call back" or "email back" task, I need to know what was last discussed ( ex. a promotion offered, a hesitation to address, etc.) So being able to quickly jump to a contact to see the history thread of notes would really help that.  When I click on the associated contact now, it just takes me to the general list of contacts. Same if I click on the associated company. It takes me to the list of companies rather than the specific company. Thanks for your work on this. Definitely an improvement. This one final peice would perfect it for me. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

I think I have good news for you...if you press on the icon for the Associated Contact or Associated Company it will take you to the Contact/Company timeline. If you're enjoyiing using the app please consider leaving us a review here or if there's anything we can do better just let us know in the Community!

Tasks.jpg

zbutterfield
Occasional Contributor

Thats perfect! Thanks you!

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Delivered