HubSpot Ideas

alyssawilie

Better Organization in the Module Editor

Unless you use custom modules excessively all the modules in a template show up as one long list in the module editor and even changing the labels for everything doesn't make it much easier to look at. It'd be great if we could 'group' modules under headings or into click-in groups (like those you get with custom modules) so that the module editor is easier to navigate.

Also, would it be possible to better define where in the editor an export_to_template_context module in hubl should show in the editor?

3 Replies
kleonard
HubSpot Product Team

Yazz
Top Contributor

HubSpot Ideas MODULES.PNG

This preview is useless since they are all named the exact same. This is such a pain in the you know what to deal with. These individual modules are all different products, but can you tell which one? I have to remember the position it's in, and dealing with this adds hours of extra bs that I have to go through in order to make it work right. I spend more time looking for the right product to edit than actually editing it in the first place. Please allow to name the custom modules by title and not by the module name.

mherzog
HubSpot Product Team