HubSpot Ideas

Nico_Martin

Beta Dashboard filters: be able to change frequencies

Hello,
Is it possible to add the ability to change the frequency of the date range for all reports in a dashboard?

Indeed, by switching to the Beta of table filters, we realize that it is no longer possible to modify the frequency of all the reports at once in a few clicks. We lose a feature that was very practical before the Beta.

Thank you
Have a nice day

4 Replies
ChrisBercht

Hi there, there is any change on this? Will be possible to change the date range and frequency on beta filters?

MVickers

Losing the date range option is a terrible idea, moves us backwards instead of forward

LBristow

I cannot quite understand the logic that the beta would not include the functionality to filter across objects as a dashboard inherently contains multi-object reporting. This seems like such a gross oversight and baffling design choice. Please update to have x-object filters as well as drill down (beta feature) filters.  

Rams00
Participant

The frequency changes my reports related to contact properties but it doesn't adjust the frequency of my reports for deals. This is definitely a step in the wrong direction.