Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Best time to send an email

I would like to see a report or some sort of tool analyzing day and time of the day that seems to work best to send marketing emails. A lot of the research out there is basically saying it really depends on your audience, so general stats while helpful might not be the right things for my specific audience.

While I understand that title, content and many other elements contribute to open rate and click rate, once the system has enough volume of emails sent it should be able to show times and days that got better performance.

A next great step would be to personalize it per the individual performance and see per person (based on marketing and sales emails performance) what day and time got the best results and allow to send marketing automated emails on the time that best fit to that specific person.

HubSpot updates
2 Comentários
ritasousa
Berater

We are a group with a variety of businesses and therefore send a variety of marketing emails to different lists according to their interests. 

It would be great to be able to report on best performance days/hours on marketing emails for a specific contact list/marketing subscription so that we are making better decisions based on data for previous emails sent out. 

Also agree with @gil100, taking this to the next step and be able to report on individuals would also be great: 

"A next great step would be to personalize it per the individual performance and see per person (based on marketing and sales emails performance) what day and time got the best results and allow to send marketing automated emails on the time that best fit to that specific person." @gil100

jeremymagic
Mitwirkender

I've been wanting this feature for years.