HubSpot Ideas

kaious

Be able to select/exclude members of individual sequences in lists/workflows

We quite frequently have people added to a sequence that will, for example, send a webinar invite as part of the sequence. People are generally added to those sequences by sales on the fly, following conversations, not in large lists at a time.

We also often send out one-off emails promoting the same content that is on a sequence to the rest of our list, generally in a slightly less personalised fashion. To do this effectively, we need to be able to create a list of everyone who is currently active on a particular sequence (or sequences). However, currently the only filter available is a blanket "is active in sequence".

(yes, I realise we could add a list for each and add anyone to that list as they are added to the sequence, but that's a manual step which is prone to errors, and hey, it's called marketing automation, not manulation, right?)

I could see this being implemented in much the same way that the workflow filter works - ie choose workflow as a filter criteria, then select a workflow, then select is currently active, is not currently active, etc...

I think this is crucial in an organisation where sales and marketing are working closely together with significant cross-over in the leads they are workign on.

3 Comentários
dabroncos
Colaborador(a)
kaious
Top colaborador(a)

@dabroncos done 👍

dabroncos
Colaborador(a)

Awesome  thank you!