Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Be able to search notes in CRM (within or across contacts)

Basic CRM functionality missing.  Need to do a keyword search.   

HubSpot updates
Be able to search notes in CRM (within or across contacts)HubSpot Product Team
changed to: Delivered
08-20-2018

The ability to search on notes has come out of closed beta and is live in the product to all customers!

changed to: In Beta
08-20-2018

This feature is currently in Beta for a randomly selected group of portals. Will be available for everyone soon.

changed to: In Planning
08-20-2018

changed to: In Planning
08-20-2018

59 Comentarios
pfreedma
Asesor destacado

Thank you HubSpot Product Team, so far so good in being able to search notes, emails and other fields. Good to get some documentation or add to training or a blog at some point so its clear what the capabilities are.

jonvpeters
Occasional Contributor

Strange - Did a pretty basic seach and confirmed the word was in the notes and emails of a contact. Nothing comes up. 

Oops, nevermind. Figured it out. 

Yes, some doscumentation at some point would be great. Anyway, seems to be working. Thanks!

bburket3
Asesor destacado

Am I missing something?  I still do not see any options to search across HubSpot.  When I try to search, I can only find Contact or Companies.  Where do I search across notes, emails, and call logs?

Jefe
Regular Contributor

Hubspot - Is this being rolled out?

I upvote this as well. 

marystuartd
Asesor destacado

Please, please create a keyword search function in the dashboard.  We started coding our notes so that we can search for all contacts or deals that match a certain code depending on our objective, but we can't utilize those codes until that function is created.  Please help!

tthapa
Occasional Contributor

I don't seem to be able to do a keyword search at all. What am I missing here? Can someone please help? It is such an important function for us.

vmx
Asesor destacado

Hi there, we all agree on the absolute need for fulltext search as a custumer relationship is not base on predefine frame but on catching an opportunity, a key feature that we were not expecting! When will you allow us to use HubSpot like we use our MacOS Spotlight (which I assume implies you to work on indexation a lot)?

Many thx 

>> it's a game changer: I would switch my company to HS if you commit to deliver this feature Guiño

slagging
Asesor destacado

you can search in notes by the search on th etop, not the search in contacts. The problem if that you cannot filter all the people with a specific word in a note. IT's incredible. HS team could do in a day

samtims
Visitor

@tthapa same here...

@Hubspot please start building this or at least reply to this thread. Also, this thread is so old, the feature should have been there a long time ago. I love the platform, but same as others in this thread, this really is a deal-breaker.