HubSpot Ideas

nweeks

Be able to report on "Agent" property for feedback submissions

When you look at your feedback submission data you can see which agent the feedback was left for. But when you go to the custom report builder for feedback submissions the "agent" field is nowhere to be found. Why? It should be a property that is able to be reported on or filtered on. 

Use Case: I want to see my feedback ratings by agent or by agent teams

Use Case 2: I want to only see feedback ratings that apply to "me"

Use Case 3: I want to see feedback ratings only for reps that work certain hours (i.e. business hour reps vs late shift reps)

And probably many more use cases could be thought of. Please make this possible! The field is already being saved in the system!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Updates
January 29, 2024 03:47 AM

Hi @nweeks ,

thank you for your feedback. 

I am a HubSpot Product Manager for the Service Hub reporting experience and would love to learn more about your case. 

Which kind of survey did you want to associate with an agent? For example, if you create a CES survey, you will be able to associate the score with the respective agent in the Custom Report Builder. 

Best regards

Marc

1 Reply
mollmann
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @nweeks ,

thank you for your feedback. 

I am a HubSpot Product Manager for the Service Hub reporting experience and would love to learn more about your case. 

Which kind of survey did you want to associate with an agent? For example, if you create a CES survey, you will be able to associate the score with the respective agent in the Custom Report Builder. 

Best regards

Marc