HubSpot Ideas

RV

Be able to have set times when you are available for chat.

It would be great if I could select the times that I am available for chat.  Much like in meetings where you are able to select your availability.  I sometimes forget to launch chat when I start my day or make myself offline when I leave.  If a customer sends me a message and I have left myself online that doesn't leave the best impression for them as they are waiting on a response. 

9 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: In Planning
hroberts
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

aaronharrison
Miembro

Currently, when you open Messages in HubSpot Sales, it automatically sets your status to Online. Add the ability to set Offline as your default setting, preventing the Automatic status change when you load the tool (this is useful for marketers who assist with creating message language for sales reps, but who don't want to appear as the Messages contacts themselves). 

Phil_Vallender
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Agreed @aaronharrison - this would be especially useful for us partners who can inadvertently show up on our client's websites.

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
roisinkirby

Hi all, thank you for your votes and comments. I can now confirm that the ability to set calendar-based availability for the Messages tool is now In Beta. If you would like to be be included in this beta test please send me a private message confirming your email and HUB ID. Thank you!

JesRichards
Participante

Sometimes I forget to log into the messages or accidentally close the message tab. There should be a way to stay "online" without having to open the chat..Desktop app, browser extension maybe? integration with the sales app?

There also should be a way for everyone on the sales team to get notified of a chat and whoever answers it first gets it, everyone can see it, transfer it etc. 

We switched from Tawk and it had all of those capabilities, so i'm sure Hubspot could create something even better.

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
hroberts

Calendar based availability is now out to all Sales Pro users: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/messages/how-to-setup-messages#availability

roisinkirby

@JesRichards @Phil_Vallender @aaronharrison @RV if you have any feedback on the above, please do let us know 🙂

JesRichards
Participante

@roisinkirby so far it is convinient to be able to set the times i'm available as a whole, but our team keeps missing chats because someone will walk away from their desk for a few minutes, or have a meeting and not change their status when it's their turn in the round robin. 

We need an option that when a chat comes in, everyone gets notified and the first person available answers it because when we don't answer chats within 30 seconds they are gone. Its really hard for a small team like us who have multiple job functions besides sales to turn ourselves offline everytime we will be "busy" for more than a minute.

RV
Miembro

@roisinkirby I love that we can set the availability for our work hours of the day. It keeps me from having to manually click the button when I log in first thing in the morning and keeps me from forgetting to log out when I leave for the day.  I do have some suggestions to improve this feature.

#1 If I could hit an away button if I get pulled away from my computer that would be great.  I am the primary person that answers the messages and we are a small company. I get pulled away several times a day from my computer for random things.

#2 If there was a hub spot messenger app that I am notified on my cell phone if something comes over and I am away from my desk would be great also.

#3  I wish that messenger would sync with my calendar.  If I have a meeting scheduled it would automatically put my status as unavailable during that time.

Keep up the great work Hub Spot!