Be able to archive campaigns

I would love the ability to archive a campaign. I want to keep the information associated with it, but I want to keep a clean view of currently running campaigns or only be able to associate assets with current campaigns. 

HubSpot updates
12 Replies
trista
Occasional Contributor

I agree!  I would like to archive campaigns so that I know which ones are current when turning them on and off in the Productvity Calendar (can only turn on 30 at a time in that location). 

SpitfrieInbound
Occasional Contributor

Can we close campaigns down when it reaches the end date, so you cant choose this campaign when uploading content?

dvb1929
New Contributor

I agree! This seems like a must in order to get the best use out of the campaign and calendar functionalities - and hubspot overall.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

simonsmith
Regular Contributor

Looks like HubSpot is planning to do this, which is great. Have lots of campaigns we're not running anymore that I would love to clean up.

D3-Bailey
Occasional Contributor

Any chance there is an update on the progress of this project @tilly ? Thanks a bunch!

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @D3-Bailey! This update is still in planning, but we do have other improvements to the Campaigns tool that we are planning to roll out in the short term. I will make sure to update here when there's more news regarding this functionality Smiley Happy

LocalJobNetwork
Occasional Contributor

would be awesome to clean up the campaign list and still get metrics for past items!

marykeytours
Occasional Contributor

PLEASE do this. I have nearly 100 campaigns and it's a mess. I don't want to delete them because I may need the information in the future, but I also don't need to be sorting through dozens of campaigns all the time. 

Are there any updates on this? It's been months now. 

delodell
New Contributor

If not an archive yet, what about folders for better organization? We instituted new campaign tags for 2020 and would love to segregate these current campaigns from closed.

Otterbot
Occasional Contributor

Yes!! Please allow archiving of campaigns. Old campaigns are making the drop downs unmanageable.

akille
New Contributor

Is there an update on this idea? We also need a way to archive old campaigns that we don't want to delete, so our drop-downs reflect current campaigns in use.