HubSpot Ideas

laurenreeves__

Be able to apply meetings booked with a sequence

I have a problem where a contact will respond to my email in a sequence and then book a meeting. However, because they replied and THEN booked the meeting, they get unenrolled and therefore the meeting gets disassociated from the sequence. This messes up my statistics and suggets the sequence hasn't performed when in fact, it has. 

I'd love for there to be an option where you can associate a meeting booked with a sequence, so that statistics are accurately represented and there is no opportunity for information getting missed. 

3 Replies
Sam_Phipps

Is there an update on this request?

Given that many meetings are currently virtual and booked though MS teams*, this means that the "meeting rate" is not a true reflection of actual meetings booked with in a sequence. For example, meetings that are agreed over the phone and then confirmed with an outlook invite with teams link to join the meeting are not included  the "meeting rate" figures

Viddy
HubSpot Employee

Posting on behalf of my customer who also shared with me that many a time prospects do not use the link in the sequence to book time and as they think it is poor customer service to direct them to the link, if the customer prefers to go through the old fashioned route. Since this is the case most of the time, the metrics in the seuqence is not as accurate. 

VSkarica

I have a similar problem, and would greatly appreciate it if good people from HubSpot would correct this.