HubSpot Ideas

NataliaTorres

Better Tasks Filters

When I am looking tasks I can filter by state, title, type, date and the owner of the task but I can´t filter by the contact or deal thats is associated with the task and it`s makes difficult the work of my team, because we need to know if a contact or deal has more than one task associated. Can you add the filter for this option please?

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-15 a la(s) 11.41.12 a. m..png

59 Replies
ModernHandymen

1000% yes please!! It's so frustrating clicking through pages, especially when trying to delete tasks that are still there but no longer have an "associated contact". I'd rather bulk delete them after filtering vs. manually checking them.... Takes sooo much time that I have to pay a virtual assistant just to do this....

Nickhil_Kumar

Thank you for highlighting this.
I would also like to your list of suggestion to include a filter based on Region.

Adding this would help filter out the tasks that can be executed as the day progresses based on timezones. This would be beneficial to those who are reaching out international clients.

brittanyCP1
Contributor

YES! Great idea Nickhil_Kumar! The ability to finter based on Regions/Time Zones would be incredibly helpful! 🙂

TKarlstrand

Would love this! 

And it could be a good idea to have "# of open tasks" for all customers. 

As an example you would see that you have 1 Open Task for Customer A. 

GregZ

Badly needed.  Task filters should be the same as Contact/Company/Deal.

ESilva2

Great idea and very useful tool.

TWalz

Very important also for better feedback from sales to marketing to get cheaper ads.

rstober
Participant

We also desperately need better task filters. We would like to be able to filter and group tasks by things like Time Zone, State, or other various contact, company, deal or ticket properties (based on association). The inability to easily do this is causing our team so much time and frustration. 

DPrentice

My need today is really simple... to find all of the open tasks for a certain state, but location is not available under Tasks. I can filter for state under Companies, but can't see which of those have a task. So I had to click through all 120 entities for the state filtered just to find the 13 that have tasks. Almost two hours of work that a filter could solve in two seconds.

Jenny26
Top Contributor

Yes, HubSpot, please do this for us. We just moved over to HubSpot after decades with an older CRM. I need to find all of the scheduled tasks that do not have an associated contact but are only associated with a company and deal. We have 1000's of records and having the ability to filter my task cue by associated contacts and company would be a huge time save and solve a big problem for me.

Joacimbr
Participant

What all above said! 

Shahbaz
Contributor | Diamond Partner

It would be fantastic to filter by company field as well! Is that possible to add to this list? 

Juan_Monedero

Essential to be able to filter tasks to organise the workload. Team at hubspot, this is an easy quickwin, please...

linnea
Participant

Low hanging fruit, Hubspot!! Please improve task functionality!

SChristie1

I would like to see company names added to task list.  I am reaching out to lots of companies with sequences and it is easier to sort them by company, which sorts them by time zone most of the time.  It's werid you can add their email, phone number to the columns but NOT what company they work for.  It is also counter intuitive that in the "column edit" section you have two places where you can add companies but once added it does not populate.  

AdamSzwajkajzer

I need the page to provide filtering by country.
@hubspot: when could we expect that feature?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoping to bump up this feature request here, as having the ability to filter by associated contacts here would be a good option as well, as shared by some users above! 🙂

Keger
I still do not see a filter option for Contacts when reviewing Tasks. Why
can we not get these filtering options as well?
olmo

I need this functionality to be able to search service tickets based on their association with tasks. Examples:

- what are the service tickets that do not have any tasks for the future 

- what are the service tickets that have overdue tasks

as a manager, I want to have some visibility on how the team is defining next steps (tasks), and is acting on them (overdue tasks). 

also, I was not able to define workflows that trigger on task creation for tickets. 

DKomm

This sorting is critical if you build a sequence with 2 tasks in 1 day (ex. 1. Check LinkedIn to ensure contact is viable  2.Call). Not having the ability to execute tasks in order of 'associated contact' constrains a users workflow and creates a barrier to using sequences that have 2 actions in 1 day in a bulk format.