HubSpot Ideas

NataliaTorres

Better Tasks Filters

When I am looking tasks I can filter by state, title, type, date and the owner of the task but I can´t filter by the contact or deal thats is associated with the task and it`s makes difficult the work of my team, because we need to know if a contact or deal has more than one task associated. Can you add the filter for this option please?

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-15 a la(s) 11.41.12 a. m..png

59 Commentaires
ealberts
Membre

Hello,

on the task page I'd like to be able to sort tasks by the "associated with" column, which for some reason isn't possible today:

Capture.JPG

Keger
Membre

This would cut my time in half when sorting through and completing tasks. There are so many places to assign a task and some contacts get multiple or duplicate tasks assigned. Being able to tackle one contact and all tasks at once would be ideal.  It can be misleading on how many actual tasks there are if 3 of them are for the same contact.

Thanks!

ChaosFreak
Contributeur

Actually, this proposed feature is great but could be generalized to be even more useful.

You should be able to filter tasks by ANY associated record type (company, contact, deal) in both table and board view.

Cova
Membre

Totally agree with this proposal, and I also need to filter tasks by country, I need to call som countries in te morning and som countries in the afternoon. OR if only the contacts could be filteres by tasks....or something like this..

hellowinter
Participant

This is exactly what we need. Our sales reps get duplicate (sometimes +10x) tasks for the same contact, so their outstanding task list shows way more tasks due than necessary. If they are able to sort by "Associated with" they can tackle the contacts that have the most tasks first, and then move on, or remove duplicate tasks. Please, HubSpot, look into adding this. 

sarinajeann
Membre

Yes please! Even just sorting them in alphabetical order would save so much time in the Tasks view

Johann1988
Membre

Actually I thought such kind of filtering is some "standard feature" already everywhe....

Filtering is one of the most necessary features for every business process and evaluation.
Please realise this inquiry.
I believe really everyone would appreciate this.

Thanks a lot for your great software, I hope with this it will become even greater 🙂

MLewis5
Membre

Agreed! Tasks should be able to be organized/sorted by associated records. The task queue just becomes a big mess otherwise when records have multiple tasks.

JStarr5
Participant

I really need to filter tasks by Company as we want to batch the tasks by companies and do focus days. Is there another way around this?

MorganHenson
Membre

Yes! This help me be able to identify if I have more than 1 task for this contact. 

brittanyCP1
Contributeur

Tasks are wonderful. However, when you have hundreds of them, it is not easy to filter what you're looking for.

Hubspot needs to make this a priority if they care about making life easier.

Please, allow us to filter tasks by:
1) Lead Status and Lifecycle Stages, or really any contact properties we want
2) Allow us to create our own Priorities
3) Allow us to mass update priorities for tasks
4) Allow us to create lists of people and mass update tasks
5) Allow the ability to search tasks that do or do not belong to certain queues

6) Allow us to select ALL tasks when pushing into a Queue, instead of 100 at a time

I'm sure there are more functionalities I'm missing here and others can contribute, but the moral of the story is please give us more freedom and flexibility when organizing and managing tasks. Thank you!

cpsam
Participant

YES.  This is SO important & will make our tasks so much easier to handle.

amandacp
Membre

Yes more organization please!

alguil
Participant

+1 on this idea : 

it would be so nice to be able to filter tasks by

- Hubspot user (so a manager can have a better overview of the upcoming tasks of his team)

- Hub properties (such as companies) and custom properties (such as the ID company)

Use case : being able to create a sequence of task for a specific company (a new client), and which you want to follow the task accomplishment

frescherer
Membre

The ability to filter task without queues is a must for me.

currently my tasks without queues get lost in the crack and I have no way to point them out.

AHeil
Membre
Please let us sort by associated Deal.

that way we could work directly out of the task screen and close out/move/mass edit tasks for a customer in one place. instead of going into the deal, editing all tasks one by one, and then going back to the task board

AHeil_0-1624464802798.png

KarthikC
Contributeur de premier rang

It's absurd how limited the available columns are in the tasks page. Can't even show lifecycle stage!

netaffinitymaja
Contributeur

Would love to have an option to customize columns and filters by organization or contacts properties 

Juan_Monedero
Membre

Definitely needed. 

dominik
Participant

I also would like to filter based on deal name.

so basically: show me all tasks associated with a specific deal name