HubSpot Ideas

RayBaum

Autosave Function When Creating Notes

It would be a blessing to have notes "autosave" as soon they are started and created. I am a Mac user, and the mouse I have acts as the track pad as well. On too many occasions, I've started a note in Hubspot and accidentally slid my fingers across the mouse which takes the browser back to the previous page. Every time this happens, the note I was working on is gone and I can't get it back. Although it's a small request, it would be a huge help and relief to know my work wouldn't be lost. Thanks.

7 Commentaires
kelliego11
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

How is this not a feature yet?  It's ridiculous!!!

RayBaum
Membre

Agreed!  In Salesforce or Evernote, the second a "note" is started, it is autosaved.  Makes life so less stressfull.  Hope HubSpot adds this feature.

Philadopolis
Participant

I lost all my notes about a meeting this morning because I must have gotten interrupted and navigated to a different browser tab before clicking "Save" and at some point closed the HubSpot tab.

I just noticed, ironically, that this feedback I am providing right now is being autosaved. Why doesn't that work for meeting notes?

SMarchuk
Membre

Agree, very upsetting.

ElBr
Participant

Upvote here also (more votes)

JPF1
Membre

Please do this! 

AHoffman0
Membre

This feature would be huge; I'm trying to defend against moving over to salesforce, but not having things like this makes it a bit tough