HubSpot Ideas

Robse89

Automatically fill meeting links (if link was sent via Hubspot email)

Hello Community,

currently, the automatic filling in of meeting links is only possible if the contact has already filled out a form or a meeting link once. Hubspot controls this via cookies.

My suggestion: If I send an email via Hubspot and send a meeting link in the email, this link is converted into a cryptic URL and Hubspot knows when the contact opens the email. So Hubspot should also know who the person is who clicks on this link and then automatically fills in the first name, last name and phone number.

It often happens that a customer books a meeting and enters his phone number and changes his phone number in Hubspot himself. We enter phone numbers e.g. in the format +49 30 123456 and the customer then manually enters: 030-123456. To prevent this: Auto fill by Link clicking.

Best Regards

Robert

2 Comentários
CNicholl
HubSpot Employee

Hello Community,

Currently, the automatic filling in of meeting links is only possible if the contact has already filled out a form or a meeting link once. Hubspot controls this via cookies.

My suggestion: If I send an email via Hubspot and send a meeting link in the email, this link is converted into a cryptic URL and Hubspot knows when the contact opens the email. So Hubspot should also know who the person is who clicks on this link and then automatically fills in the first name, last name and phone number.

It often happens that a customer books a meeting and enters his phone number and changes his phone number in Hubspot himself. We enter phone numbers e.g. in the format +49 30 123456 and the customer then manually enters: 030-123456. To prevent this: Auto fill by Link clicking.

Best Regards

Robert

CNicholl
HubSpot Employee

Hello Community,

Currently, the automatic filling in of meeting links is only possible if the contact has already filled out a form or a meeting link once. Hubspot controls this via cookies.

Best Regards

Robert