HubSpot Ideas

OLS-JPang

Automatically associate sequence activities to a ticket

I 100% would love to be able to have sequence emails and tasks (which are sent/created from contacts not tickets), automatically associated to the existing ticket instead of manually associating everything to the ticket.

Currently, every time a step in a sequence is actioned (email is sent or a task is created), I have to manually associate those emails and tasks sent/created by a sequence to the existing ticket.

Would be great to associate all activities that occur within the period a ticket is active to a contact, and all sequence activities that occur while a ticket is open associated with that ticket.

Thank you!

11 Replies
APineiro1
Member | Elite Partner

Part of me understands why sequences and tasks created on the contact record don't auto-associate because maybe sales is doing something that the service team doesn't need to see, but I DON'T understand why if you send the sequence on the ticket itself it doesn't auto-associate with the ticket. You have to go back to the contact record and manually associate it. If you're sending a one off email from the ticket it auto-associates and there aren't any additional steps so I wish it was that way with sequences too.

OLS-JPang

Just wondering if this can be possible in the future.

Thanks!

Jkiwi

Yes, please!! This would be an extreme help as far as efficiency.

Thank you,

Jennifer

EMccallie

YES, YES, AND YES! We would appreciate that feature!

Great idea!

Elizabeth

samtone93
Participant

YES!!! THIS!!!

We are really trying to make Hubspot our tool for all customer-facing teams (including Customer Support). Customer Support wants to be able to use sequences to continue reaching out for response from the ticket contacts, but none of that logs on the ticket. We're using a weird system of having them send a template, which logs, then create a task.

MherfelPCN
Contributor

Agreed! This adds so many extra steps and waiting to have to manually go to the contact card to associate that. 

PSandquest
Participant

We really need this. It is logical that an email sequence, when sent from the ticket record, would log emails and replies on the ticket.

Any update on a fix to this?

PolD

+1 for me as well

DParker9
Participant

We also would love this, we have the same use case as samtone93. Our customer support team is using sequences to follow up with customers on unanswered tickets, and the emails aren't logged in the right place.

I would love this feature too so I can easily ID from the ticket board what is in sequence and being actioned and what isnt.  

SVobornik

Has anyone figured out if this has been implemented or discovered a work around?